Y’all said Diego isn’t smart smh

Diego is one of those dudes that I would love to be friends with.

Being down 3 rounds vs Michel, “if I say I can’t continue, I win? Ok it was an illegal knee I can’t continue” - Diego Sanchez

Smart man!
I’m pretty sure this is about exactly what Diego said and I was dying laughing. I mean why not I guess. Lol.

Whoa calm down.

I've always loved Diego. But what he pulled was a cowards way out, and he would have never pulled that stunt years ago.

Well yeah he wouldnt have pulled that years ago since he was in his prime years ago and would have put up a much better fight than he does now. It was smart what he did and those who cant see that are idiots. In this business none of that warrior shit matters. Especially when 70-95% of the fighters are on some sort of PED or cheating. Talk to me about that warrior spirit when that number = 0 cause right now all this talk about of who is a coward and who is not from you is naive to the cheating that goes on in MMA.

I find it funny how Diego is a cheater and coward for doing what he did but 70-95% are on some PED I believe or were and they were praised. If what you guys are looking for the warrior spirit in fighters and for them to be honorable then MMA is not for you especially when fighters are looking for best advantage they can get away with and that means taking PED's sometimes.

So in your mind winning by DQ is smart...? Maybe if you have absolute disregard for how you’re seen by the fans and fellow competitors...

On to more pressing matters, for the above opinion you Sir @JustBLEED123 do not deserve to have the beloved Just Bleed Guy as your AV or in your user name...

Winning by DQ is absolutely unequivocally the opposite of the Just Bleed spirit of competition...

you should change name and AV immediately, my suggestion is @JustDQ123, @DirtySanchez123 or @JoshFabia123

that is all.

So in your mind winning by DQ is smart...? Maybe if you have absolute disregard for how you’re seen by the fans and fellow competitors...

On to more pressing matters, for the above opinion you Sir @JustBLEED123 do not deserve to have the beloved Just Bleed Guy as your AV or in your user name...

Winning by DQ is absolutely unequivocally the opposite of the Just Bleed spirit of competition...

you should change name and AV immediately, my suggestion is @JustDQ123, @DirtySanchez123 or @JoshFabia123

that is all.
Opponent shouldn’t have gotten himself DQ’d, yeah?

that is all.

In a business where 70-95% of fighters are using PED you think Diego accepting a win by DQ is a low thing to do? You think less of him? LMAO ok there buddy. In youre mind a guy who is full of PEDs is more honorable than a guy who takes a win on DQ. I like where you got your morals at dude.

To quote a certain political commentator, "Two things can be true at once."

1. Yes, Diego gamed the system to win a fight, and that is not a very sportsmanlike thing to do. It is also counter-intuitive to the Just-Bleed, warrior spirit, carry-me-out-on-my-shield ethos we admire about elite level fighters.

2. No, Diego doesn't deserve this much hate for what he did. He very clearly doesn't have much longer in the sport, but Michel Pereira is in his prime and has several more years of back-flipping and spinning shit. It's not a giant set-back for Michel, and it doesn't help Diego much, either way. Plus, if you want proof of what the real Diego is like, watch his fights with Diaz, Riggs, Parisyan, Guida, Kampmann, and Melendez. He's proven time and again the warrior he is.

Pre Fabia un cucked Diego would never have took this option
So true, yet he did the smart thing, in the end he was the one with the cut on his forehead and half his purse depending on his decision...he made the smart one.

To quote a certain political commentator, "Two things can be true at once."

1. Yes, Diego gamed the system to win a fight, and that is not a very sportsmanlike thing to do. It is also counter-intuitive to the Just-Bleed, warrior spirit, carry-me-out-on-my-shield ethos we admire about elite level fighters.

2. No, Diego doesn't deserve this much hate for what he did. He very clearly doesn't have much longer in the sport, but Michel Pereira is in his prime and has several more years of back-flipping and spinning shit. It's not a giant set-back for Michel, and it doesn't help Diego much, either way. Plus, if you want proof of what the real Diego is like, watch his fights with Diaz, Riggs, Parisyan, Guida, Kampmann, and Melendez. He's proven time and again the warrior he is.
Well said!

Being down 3 rounds vs Michel, “if I say I can’t continue, I win? Ok it was an illegal knee I can’t continue” - Diego Sanchez

Smart man!

Lol, I can give you more than 1 example why that statement is not true.

Smart man!
Did he actually say that? Lmao
(i missed that fight)

Saddest thing I’ve ever seen inside the cage. Quitting on the stool is nothing compared to that sort of shit. Milking a poorly called low-blow for recovery time is smart. Quitting to win is just lower than dirt.
You’ve fallen a LONG way as a man and a fighter since that psychopathic pseudo intellectual got a hold of you, Diego.
Dan Henderson and Mark Kerr did the same shit. No one bitches about it or even remembers it anymore. Probably cos the ref didnt buy Hendo's act (Wandy I ) and with Kerr (Igor I)the ref said that 4 point attacks were legal

Option A- I get my head bashed in further just to appease the drunken crowd and so internet trolls can't doubt "my heart," with no other incentive. Get an L on my record, lose out on money, probably lose my job as well.

Option B- I use my head and use the rules of the sport to my tactical advantage and get the W. No further brain trauma. More money. I keep my job. A few loud mouths grief me on the internet.
I’m not a loud mouth.
Brain trauma? When do you suppose Diego started caring about that? The most successful version of Diego, the version that made him a fan and company favorite, takes his recovery time and comes out aggressively. That’s also the version that made him money. Ever since he joined up with that psycho he’s been tentative and gotten his brains beat in for it anyway. Diego quit on himself prior to that moment but the non-cult Diego Sanchez would have given himself a shot to win via TKO.

Dan Henderson and Mark Kerr did the same shit. No one bitches about it or even remembers it anymore. Probably cos the ref didnt buy Hendo's act (Wandy I ) and with Kerr (Igor I)the ref said that 4 point attacks were legal
Well of course no one remembers it. No one will remember this either when it’s all said and done. That doesn’t mean it wasn’t a sad thing to do. Will that be his legacy? Of course not. That isn’t what I’m talking about.

Back