Xmas drinking guide - How to drink whiskey like a sir

Panmisiek

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Xmas draws near and its perfect time to impress your family and friends with this very simple whiskey drinking guide

I get a bottle of good scotch every year from my fiancé as a gift, and I'm certain there's one under the tree waiting for me tonight when I get home. Merry Christmas.

I shall sip on some Macallan 15 year.

Parody?

If not, this shows the "classy" way of drinking involves throwing whiskey on the floor, leaving the area wet and dirty...

2 fingers for me.

And for the missus later if she's lucky.

Classy enough?

I got a bottle of Famous Grouse.

Opened it last week, not bad.

Last edited:
I had a coworker once come on to me saying "you smell like my dad".

strangely enough this was said to me by another chick at a bar, except she was condescending about it.

are all dads whiskey drinkers?

Just opened a bottle of Talisker storm. I think the peatieness is smoothed and the flavour really opens up. First time in a while I've had something so interesting.

Oh I'll "get into it".

I had a coworker once come on to me saying "you smell like my dad".

strangely enough this was said to me by another chick at a bar, except she was condescending about it.

are all dads whiskey drinkers?

real men drink whiskey.

I get a bottle of good scotch every year from my fiancé as a gift, and I'm certain there's one under the tree waiting for me tonight when I get home. Merry Christmas.
Are you teh ghey?

Hipsters have ruined whiskey now as well?

hipsters like to pretend they enjoy and know about whiskey; ask them one fuckin' question about it and their facade falls apart. They also can't enjoy whiskey straight.

Just opened a bottle of Talisker storm. I think the peatieness is smoothed and the flavour really opens up. First time in a while I've had something so interesting.

been meaning to try that for a while

hipsters like to pretend they enjoy and know about whiskey; ask them one fuckin' question about it and their facade falls apart. They also can't enjoy whiskey straight.

lol

"I love whiskey"

what kind?

"Whiskey/Coke"

giphy.gif

Back