x

Read the UFC rules man. It clearly states that to be able to compete they have to lift weight. So yeah fighters have to lift weight.

...Or I am just fucking with you man because you started 2 completely crappy threads after each other.
And yeah it was two crappy threads. But.. Don sweat it man, if your serious, read a lot of the threads here before going crazy with that posting stuff, read the stickies, be humble, absorb the knowledge. There may be hope for you.

And no obviously fighters dont have to lift weights. It is possible to gain strength by doing excersice with your own bodyweight for instance. It is also possible to gain strength through your choosen martial art. Some fighters arent even that strong and are succesful through ther skill and techique.

But most profesional fighters do some sort of strength training, and yes it is good. But in the end it is still optionall and some thing the individual fighter have to consider how much time he wants to spend on it. Conditioning work, skill work, etc are other huge parts that a fighter have to balance with the strength work.

are you just sitting around doing nothing? Bored on your holiday? Have no friends family or cognitive abilities? Why not start stupid threads on sherdog?! It's fun, easy, and can aggrivate the hell out of anyone in a position of authority!

Lifting weights can be adapted to any fighter's training regimin but it's not a high priority. they're fighters, not lifters, but this does not mean they can't or wont benefit from lifting. so if the choice is get enough fight-training in, or spend some time lifting... then get your ass in the ring, on the mat, or in front of the bag.

SteveSmith said:
What's the point of all your reply if they contain insults? I am not going to read any of your stupid crap.

I no longer have hope for you. Such a waste.

SteveSmith said:
What's the point of all your reply if they contain insults? I am not going to read any of your stupid crap.
I'm not sure you even read the post... I did, and nowhere in it is an insult attacking you. Sure, your thread making skills were criticized, but I can think of about 70 people who frequent this forum who would agree the two threads you made in here today suck balls.

SteveSmith said:
It's funny how all those with real information need to use insults at the same time.
Yeah, it's called having a personality. lighten the fuck up.

Group dynamic. What do you call people who take such occurances perpetrated by complete strangers anonymously and impersonally on the internet? Hypersensitive whiners I think. nothing said here has been THAT hurtful or offensive and you're making a big deal about it. Maybe drama queen is a more appropriate term. You asked an obvious question in one thread and made an obvious statement in another and got what i consider to be obvious results. Accept you fucked up and move on.

Do you have your period or something? Life will obviously be pretty hard for you. If you would have been smart by now you would have cooled of, re-read the threads you just started and spent some time thinking, hmm why did these people find my posts to be so bad.

Let me help and make it easy for you. First post: About the curls. Curls are a generaly accepted as a sligthly "gay" excersice. To make it even better is that you somehow find it strange that your strenght level drops of after a year. Most people in here will find that pretty darn funny. Are you following me still? Ok lets continue.
Second thread: Now obviously if you have stoped for two seconds you would have realised that no weights are -not- "necesary", this should be common sense. But they can be good. That is also common sense. If you would have been more specific and perhaps instead asked "do you guys feel that a profesional fighter -should- train with weights, and how much time should he spend on it?", then I bet you would have got completely diferent responses.

So on the whole 2 pretty worthless post in the matter of minutes, that is a warning signal of an internet troll and that is not accepted in here.

Somehow I feel I have wasted 3 minutes of my life here. What can I say, im bored tonight.

lmfao.

I love this kid.

Just made my day.

Hey KId, Even though I did not read your thread titles, I know they suck Balls. Pussy

rickdog said:
Hey KId, Even though I did not read your thread titles, I know they suck Balls. Pussy
HAHAHA, very well summed up

I've read his shit from before, he just makes excuses for his own failures & other's successes, have a nice life dipshit.

Wasnt sherdog once described as "a bunch of fourten year olds who forgot to take their Ritalin"...

I think we got ourselves a case of a "sherdog poster"..

Alon said:
HAHAHA, very well summed up

I've read his shit from before, he just makes excuses for his own failures & other's successes, have a nice life dipshit.
Alon, I think you and I need to do group therapy for people. We could set them strait immediatly.

rickdog said:
Alon, I think you and I need to do group therapy for people. We could set them strait immediatly.
Haha I've been told many times that I'm very direct, I don't mean to come off like a prick sometimes but the fact is that some people need to be put in their place and stop whinging :D

Back