WWE mentioned Rousey several times on RAW

WWE is on great terms with Ronda
It is Dana that said she can't do anything further

Add in Dana yesterday calling WWE "fake shit" on Twitter & Vince actually promoting UFC makes no sense ... unless Dana said that on purpose ... hmmmmmmmm

Vince isn't promoting UFC. He's promoting Ronda Rousey. Who will appear on WWE television again one day.

UFC =/= Ronda Rousey. To all the people citing what's "good for the sport" as their silver lining Rousey will be gone and so will all of her casual fans.

How many Rousey casuals will order a UFC ppv that doesn't have Rousey on it?

Another WWE argument on sherdog. yay!

Vince isn't promoting UFC. He's promoting Ronda Rousey. Who will appear on WWE television again one day.

UFC =/= Ronda Rousey. To all the people citing what's "good for the sport" as their silver lining Rousey will be gone and so will all of her casual fans.

How many Rousey casuals will order a UFC ppv that doesn't have Rousey on it?

By promoting Ronda, they are promoting UFC (with a UFC clip)
They are not promoting Ronda the actress

Wrestling was good in the 80s, 90s and early 2000s, now its crap, the whole mystique of wrestling has gone, and why the hell would I watch a fight that I know is fake, acting and fixed, its not a fucking movie as much as people call it entertainment, its fucking retarted and stupid, fake punches, if you cant see its fake your blind, they move the camera around like the guys actually getting hit, only thing in wrestling thats real is the falls and slaps, and maybe some accidental punches.

You're talking about a near twenty year period here where you claimed to enjoy pro wrestling, yet you're deriding it for being fake and fixed and (I'm assuming) you stopped watching it for that very reason. Does this mean that you continued to believe pro wrestling to be real well into adulthood? Becuase that'd be real stupid and retarded.

They mentioned Ronda again this week.
Ric Flair's daughter (Charlotte) said "Look at Ronda Rousey - she is the highest grossing fighter in the world now. That will be me"

Obviously, that is not true (Floyd M), but this is so unlike Vince to keep hyping someone else

Question is, will she wear her Reebok sports bra into the WWF ring, or a DNB t-shirt?

Ronda has the perfect WWE mean mug. I could see her retiring after beating Cyborg then going to wrestling.

They are mentioning her because Ronda is main eventing Wrestlemania 32. She's already said she wants to go back to the WWE at some point, and my guess is she wants it now because she knows it helps raise her profile which will boost her PPV sales and help her make more money. She went from 600K PPV buys vs. Zingano pre-WM31 appearance to 800K-1M range vs. Correia after her WM31 appearance. I'm sure it wasn't entirely related to that appearance, but there's no doubt it only helped her out.

Now imagine her appearing on RAW during Mania season with an actual storyline. RAW can average over 5M viewers during Mania season, which is almost like the UFC putting Ronda on FOX for publicity, only this way they don't have to give up a Rousey fight to do it.

Plus keep in mind, the UFC needs Ronda more than Ronda needs than UFC at this point. Tough for them to tell her no when she wants to do something when she could retire tomorrow if she wanted to and just do movies in Hollywood and get a limited appearance, big money, Brock Lesnar esque deal from the WWE down the line.

RONDA ROUSEY COMMENTS ON POTENTIAL WWE RETURN

UFC star Ronda Rousey took part in a Reddit AMA yesterday and was asked about returning to WWE.

Rousey responded, "Definitely. I loved being in Wrestlemania and will find a way to get back in the squared circle I just have no clue when. And any real wrestling fan would want to be surprised anyway."

when an nfl player i think it was came out and said he was gay and started to generate a big buzz wwe tried to get him on the show but he blew them off

Live on air? Fair play to him, he must be comfortable with his sexuality now.

Back