WWE mentioned Rousey several times on RAW

lol no.
both Vince and Dana have wayy to big an ego to ever work and strike a deal together

wwe tends to piggyback off of whatever is "hot" and "Trending" at the moment and in this case its Ronda

Yeah, she made an appearance at the last Wrestlemania. She clearly has some strong connections there at the WWE.

The Rock

Same manager someone said on here

Reason for the fast and furious role otherwise no one is going to touch her

Why

No need for fatalities when she acts

So incorrect

Lebron Moving to Miami

Lebron losing in the finals

Countless terminator plugs

the cast of Entourage hosting Raw

Kathy Lee & Hoda hosting a show

Jerry Springer hosting a show

MGK performance

Florida Georgia Line special appearance
(all within a year. hell, within 8 months)

yeah, i'm totally off-base with this one...

Its getting pretty embarrassing how much wwe are sucking up to ronda.

You don't see Ronda marking out in return?

She is a huge fan & WWE see's value in the hottest athlete being a huge fan.
It makes perfect sense.

WWE mentioned her once in the past 4 months before last night & that was when they were talking about other great female athletes.
Hardly 'sucking up'.

Lebron Moving to Miami

MGK performance

(all within a year)

you're right.

wwe moves in on anyone who is hot topic

when an nfl player i think it was came out and said he was gay and started to generate a big buzz wwe tried to get him on the show but he blew them off lol

they know how hot Ronda is at the moment and they WILL capitalize on it considering she is a fan

Lebron Moving to Miami

MGK performance

(all within a year. hell, within 8 months)

You do realize WWE gets paid to have the "special guest appearances" right?
I guess not

You do realize WWE got paid to plug Terminator, right?
I guess not

Also how does a mention of Lebron get WWE publicity anyway?

So, yes ... WAY OFF!

You do realize WWE gets paid to have the "special guest appearances" right?
I guess not

You do realize WWE got paid to plug Terminator, right?
I guess not

Also how does a mention of Lebron get WWE publicity anyway?

So, yes ... WAY OFF!

'making money' isn't my point, but I guess that's all you need in 2015

Fuck, I forgot to watch yesterday.

'making money' isn't my point, but I guess that's all you need in 2015

The point is they were not having the guest on or plugging terminator for PUBLICITY ... they were paid to advertise the film, TV show, music act, etc. in front of 3-4 million people

Very easy point to understand

I don't understand why pro wrestling organizations acknowledge mma in their scripts. It seems like it just highlights that what they're doing is scripted/fake

there is no doubt in my mind that rhonda will make an appearance.

If you think Dana and Vince don't already have a deal in place to get Ronda at WM32, you're getting worked.

It's a done deal. The ink is dry.

It's going to be Rock vs HHH, with Stephanie and Ronda on the outside.

I can't watch a crappy show where they stomp their feet and pretend to punch. How people can stand to watch this shit I will NEVER know.. I don't know how you people get excited for that WWE crap seriously.

I can't watch a crappy show where they stomp their feet and pretend to punch. How people can stand to watch this shit I will NEVER know.. I don't know how you people get excited for that WWE crap seriously.

I don't know why people feel the need to explain why they don't watch it everytime it's brought up. Seriously.

Ronda is over.:)

This is either WWE begging the UFC to let Ronda do WrestleMania or they have something worked out already. I wonder which it is...

Ronda is over.:)

This is either WWE begging the UFC to let Ronda do WrestleMania or they have something worked out already. I wonder which it is...

They clearly at least want her at WM next year, but what they showed was just her paying tribute to Piper, right? I could see them playing that regardless of any plans for her down the line.

Its getting pretty embarrassing how much wwe are sucking up to ronda.

I don't know if you know but in Rowdy Rousey's post fight interview at UFC 190 she dedicated the fight to Rowdy Roddy Piper that gave his blessing for her to have that namesake.

Last Night's RAW was pretty much a tribute show to the recently deceased Roddy Piper. That's the major reason she was mentioned and they replayed Rousey's message to Piper and her thanking him.

They clearly at least want her at WM next year, but what they showed was just her paying tribute to Piper, right? I could see them playing that regardless of any plans for her down the line.

I am super sceptical about that tbh.

Add in Dana yesterday calling WWE "fake shit" on Twitter & Vince actually promoting UFC makes no sense ... unless Dana said that on purpose ... hmmmmmmmm

You have to wonder if it's in the works for Ronda to whup the Divas champ at Mania

JBL also kept referring to her as the "greatest fighter of all time" during her Wrestlemania appearance which was absolutely nauseating. WWE is doing a fantastic job in helping to perpetuate all the retard casuals' opinions.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back