WWE mentioned Rousey several times on RAW

But movies are real right??? I mean please, at least tell me that much is true.

Yeah, I like how he says WWE is not entertainment like movies are & mentions the camera is what makes the punches look real in WWE

I guess he thinks Tom Cruise gets punched for real

:icon_twis

man its a low blow seeing wwe hype up ronda, I hate her so much and all the attention she gets pisses me off so much..

HATED seeing her with the rock at survivor series....UGH

man its a low blow seeing wwe hype up ronda, I hate her so much and all the attention she gets pisses me off so much..

Lol.

It will be ok.

Vince probably thinks it's like when Brock came to the UFC and brought a bunch of wwe fans with him, thinks MMA fans will be crossover pro wrestling fans. Or he's trying to secure a future deal with Rousey perhaps by being on good terms with her.

Vince can't stand the sport of MMA.

This one is all Triple H and Stephanie McMahon.

Well now you have a heel to root against. See how that works?

The WWE is devious that way.

Vince can't stand the sport of MMA.

This one is all Triple H and Stephanie McMahon.

I agree that it is HHH & Steph pushing it, but Vince signs off on everything & still makes the big deals & decides who is on the roster.
HHH is in charge of NXT & he also can't stand MMA

But movies are real right??? I mean please, at least tell me that much is true.

Movies tell a story, a beginning and an ending. Wrestling stories lol, dont get me started on that corny shit.

Movies tell a story, a beginning and an ending. Wrestling stories lol, dont get me started on that corny shit.

You said you liked wrestling in the 80's & call 2015 corny storytelling?
lol

Vince probably thinks it's like when Brock came to the UFC and brought a bunch of wwe fans with him, thinks MMA fans will be crossover pro wrestling fans. Or he's trying to secure a future deal with Rousey perhaps by being on good terms with her.

I doubt that.

Wrestlemania is full of stars, celebs and pop culture. Rousey is all that, and can fight.

I doubt that.

Wrestlemania is full of stars, celebs and pop culture. Rousey is all that, and can fight.

I agree
Vince wants the Rousey mainstream fanbase
If he wanted the core MMA, he would have taken Bones when Bones wanted to do something

I think at this point Ronda calls the shots. What does the UFC have left for her?

Sometimes, the injuries are real:
004_RAW_07272015jg_0005-1346874580.jpg

Compare:
method=get&s=shogun-03-24-2014-0-56-19-759.jpg

WWE mentions whomever they think will generate a buzz. their RAW ratings are in the toilet, and nobody even watches Smackdown.

'Pandering wrestling organization' is pandering

Its getting pretty embarrassing how much wwe are sucking up to ronda.

Back