• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

WWE: Clash at the Castle 2024 live discussion

Oh, and KO wearing a tie with the T-shirt is fucking hilarious.

My picks for the night
Cody - D'uh.
Bianca/Jade - also D'uh.
Bayley - not a D'uh, but close.
Sami - Not confident in this one at all. They could go with Gable to set up him and Otis, with Sami moving up the card again. Or they could have Otis cost Gable with them feuding and Sami getting to get killed by Bron.

No fucking idea what they do with Drew/Damien. Gunther having the Summer Slam title shot makes it too hard to predict. Drew vs Punk doesn't need the title, but they are almost assuredly fighting at SS.

Maybe a triple threat for the title? Drew can retain without Gunther taking the pin?

I think Priest retains with Punk interference and then loses to Gunther at SS.

My picks for the night
Cody - D'uh.
Bianca/Jade - also D'uh.
Bayley - not a D'uh, but close.
Sami - Not confident in this one at all. They could go with Gable to set up him and Otis, with Sami moving up the card again. Or they could have Otis cost Gable with them feuding and Sami getting to get killed by Bron.

No fucking idea what they do with Drew/Damien. Gunther having the Summer Slam title shot makes it too hard to predict. Drew vs Punk doesn't need the title, but they are almost assuredly fighting at SS.

Maybe a triple threat for the title? Drew can retain without Gunther taking the pin?

I think Priest retains with Punk interference and then loses to Gunther at SS.

Drew should win the title and then get screwed with Judgement Day interference and lose the title back to Damien again on RAW. Keep the theme going of greatness getting snatched away from him.

Back