Royal Rumble 2024: Vince Out Edition

Spoiler for a surprise entrant in the women's Rumble match.

Dirtsheets are saying a TNA Knockouts Champion Jordynne Grace will be in the women's Rumble tonight.

it’s kinda improved this year, genuinely not a front runner between punk and Rhodes, makes me wonder if they double eliminate and someone like Gunther shocks the world or some shit to create a new mega villain for one of the big belts at WM

Brock as the Midnight Rider or Stagger Lee looms.

The return of The Machines

Brock, Vince, and Johnny Ace this time managed by Michael P.S. Hayes

x1HpqZo.png

Rolling with Gunther and Jade as Rumble winners.
I suspect Gunther as well. Punk and Cody too evenly matched, need to feel that one out run a feud to mania. Cody has to know an angle with punk worth way more than predictable manufactured wm moment. It’s just business sense.

I love Gunther. I think Bayley is winning (or being screwed over my damage crt)

I suspect Gunther as well. Punk and Cody too evenly matched, need to feel that one out run a feud to mania. Cody has to know an angle with punk worth way more than predictable manufactured wm moment. It’s just business sense.
For us the build up would incredible. The match if done properly could be great. I’d imagine it would headline Saturday night and could steal the weekend.

<BirdieOwn>
Im so excited, one of the best days of the year , I’ll be sad tomorrow thinking about how long it is until the next rumble
It really is wrestling fan Christmas. The anticipation of surprise. Even if you know for sure that you're getting a shiny new Batista this year and your stocking will be stuffed with Morrison/Kofi stunts, good ol' reliable Road Dogg hugging the bottom turnbuckle for dear life, and everyone teaming up to get the really huge guy over the top rope, you never know who is going to be the Ironman, what feuds will be started, or who is going to have a star-making moment.

It really is wrestling fan Christmas. The anticipation of surprise. Even if you know for sure that you're getting a shiny new Batista this year and your stocking will be stuffed with Morrison/Kofi stunts, good ol' reliable Road Dogg hugging the bottom turnbuckle for dear life, and everyone teaming up to get the really huge guy over the top rope, you never know who is going to be the Ironman, what feuds will be started, or who is going to have a star-making moment.
It’s a combination of everything I love about This Business

Back