Elimination Champer 2024: Koalas Attack

Waller vs theory at mania for waller not helping him?

Just finished awhile ago, and then after that I finished elimination chamber, and I gotta say I’m glad I watched the replay so I could skip the lagging parts. God i hate Rollins and can’t wait for drew to free that title, and can’t wait for Rollins to turn so he goes back to being hated. Um, hm what else?

I guess Logan’s elimination was the ppv for me, that shit got a pop outta me. Ending sucked. Rhea is a goddess. And honestly I didn’t really take much else away from the ple other than some more wm match possibilities

Guess we are getting styles/knight
Logan/orton?

I hope Ripley retains at Mania. She makes an incredible champion. 2 year run minimum.

Just finished awhile ago, and then after that I finished elimination chamber, and I gotta say I’m glad I watched the replay so I could skip the lagging parts. God i hate Rollins and can’t wait for drew to free that title, and can’t wait for Rollins to turn so he goes back to being hated. Um, hm what else?

I guess Logan’s elimination was the ppv for me, that shit got a pop outta me. Ending sucked. Rhea is a goddess. And honestly I didn’t really take much else away from the ple other than some more wm match possibilities

Guess we are getting styles/knight
Logan/orton?

I hope Ripley retains at Mania. She makes an incredible champion. 2 year run minimum.
Rhea needs to keep the title til Tiff is ready. Then a back and forth that last for months.

Pjal14S.jpg

:mad:

Just watched the entire event.

Thought the entire point of the elimination chamber being a caged event is to prevent outside interference.

Womens main event was satisfying, especially watching Rhea win infront of her home country crowd, 90K+ in attendence.

That must top any Wrestlemania for her.

Back