WTF is a Boise Dime????

What are blabbering on about? Do your worst.. I’ve always posted with roses and perfume, even before’05.. especially in the OT.

Yeah man your 1 to 20 like to post ratio is really admirable.... Do you also fuck with your socks on and eat Grapenuts everyday?

Yeah man your 1 to 20 like to post ratio is really admirable.... Do you also fuck with your socks on and eat Grapenuts everyday?
This is one of the many differences between us. You appear to but a lot of emphasis on some of the silliest shit..

And, yes my feet are often very cold.

This is one of the many differences between us. You appear to but a lot of emphasis on some of the silliest shit..

And, yes my feet are often very cold.
Wait until he publicly announces that he's putting you on ignore. <Lmaoo>

The term has lasted because anyone that has traveled knows what it means and it makes sense. There are levels and it is important to know that levels and baselines changed based on geography. I will point out that there are some very beautiful women in the midwest, Pacific Northwest. But hair style and fashion can drop these beauties from the level of LA, Miami, and NY scales. This haircut runs rampant over much of the less populated areas of the country and creates a very huge scale gap.
cd60692914b28b34.jpg

OIP.RUp8KLBZONmYVn0rMciY5AAAAA

I bet you're a riot at parties, 5% of the time.

I bet you’re correct less than 5% of the time..

You don’t need to be threatened by me being/posting here. You be you. There’s plenty of room here for your borderline autism, and my sock wearing, Grapenuts eating happy go lucky self.

I bet you’re correct less than 5% of the time..

You don’t need to be threatened by me being/posting here. You be you. There’s plenty of room here for your borderline autism, and my sock wearing, Grapenuts eating happy go lucky self.

If you would, please dig through your own post history and remove any references to Boise Dimes for copyright reasons. I've rescinded your right to use the phrase as it's creator.

The term has lasted because anyone that has traveled knows what it means and it makes sense. There are levels and it is important to know that levels and baselines changed based on geography. I will point out that there are some very beautiful women in the midwest, Pacific Northwest. But hair style and fashion can drop these beauties from the level of LA, Miami, and NY scales. This haircut runs rampant over much of the less populated areas of the country and creates a very huge scale gap.
cd60692914b28b34.jpg

OIP.RUp8KLBZONmYVn0rMciY5AAAAA
LOL at "this hairstyle runs rampant" comment. I live smack in the middle of the US and I have never once seen that hair style on a woman under 50.

LOL at "this hairstyle runs rampant" comment. I live smack in the middle of the US and I have never once seen that hair style on a woman under 50.
Probably on some men though... You know what I'm sayin'?

If you would, please dig through your own post history and remove any references to Boise Dimes for copyright reasons. I've rescinded your right to use the phrase as it's creator.
You ain't rescindin' shit captain delusional.

For years after the "Boise Dime" phrase was created, @Der Eisbar claimed he created it. That's only partially true though. When he first came onto the forum, it was like he just had never been on the internet before. He was to the internet what a new born fawn is to the forest, so pure, so dumb. To use a phrase from the time, his jimmies were very easily rustled. A lot of guys messed around with him because he just couldn't let anything go. Everything he said just annoyed me, and vice versa (As can be seen in this thread, pages 8 and 9) Myself and a few other posters basically rustled him up enough in his defense of Boise that he blurted it out in anger. The thing is, is that he REALLY thought that Boise chick's were hotter than say like UCLA or Miami, but he later would deny that. In time he would make it seem like it was some calculated phrase that he laid out for the annals of Sherdog lore and history. It was Sherdog rustlers that would make the phrase mean what we currently define it as, by using it as a tagline in threads where chicks just weren't quite up to par, but maybe they or others thought they were 10s, a Boise Dime. Besides @equus , I'm probably the only person left from that thread who helped get the utterance out of him. (using their original account anyways). Hence I'm one of the creators of the phrase "Boise Dime", but there were a few other soldiers lost to time that also helped and played large roles. May they rest in peace. That's the real story.

I do remember the thread being semi serious on his end.. but it was hard to tell with him. Also, Der Eisbar wasn’t his 1st account here..

I do remember the thread being semi serious on his end.. but it was hard to tell with him. Also, Der Eisbar wasn’t his 1st account here..

Der Eisbar was 100% serious for a long time until he started realizing it was better for him to just go along with the jokes. The funny thing is that he was the type that tried to be arrogant and a dick, but he'd get so thrashed and then claim he was a victim. I mean that thread was pretty much an exact representation of him. Talking all of this shit to people about how nice it is where he lives, how it was probably better than where they lived, how he got hotter girls, etc. and then it's exposed that he's basically in Section 8 housing.

Der Eisbar was 100% serious for a long time until he started realizing it was better for him to just go along with the jokes. The funny thing is that he was the type that tried to be arrogant and a dick, but he'd get so thrashed and then claim he was a victim. I mean that thread was pretty much an exact representation of him. Talking all of this shit to people about how nice it is where he lives, how it was probably better than where they lived, how he got hotter girls, etc. and then it's exposed that he's basically in Section 8 housing.

That was part of his gimmick, he never changed his posting style from what I recall. As I stated earlier, that wasn’t his 1st go round here.

I mean, Shattered Dream never changed his posting style either.. and what if I told you..

That was part of his gimmick, he never changed his posting style from what I recall. As I stated earlier, that wasn’t his 1st go round here.

When I read his posts in this thread, it's a lot more going with the jokes and such. He had threads in many of the subforums where he at least tried to be serious and I remember he was like that in the original Boise Dime thread. From my recollection, once Boise Dime hit, he just rolled with it much more. I knew he'd eventually get banned though because he'd still get into these long fights that he couldn't back out of.

Yeah, I don't want to say too much more because it would be borderline doxxing and dude turned out to be a pretty decent poster once he got a handle on Sherdog banter and ribbing. I have an idea of who he is now, but again don't want to "out" him. That's like someone blowing the cover of someone wearing a wire in a trap house.

When I read his posts in this thread, it's a lot more going with the jokes and such. He had threads in many of the subforums where he at least tried to be serious and I remember he was like that in the original Boise Dime thread. From my recollection, once Boise Dime hit, he just rolled with it much more. I knew he'd eventually get banned though because he'd still get into these long fights that he couldn't back out of.

I always considered the account to be a gimmick.. there’s a few tells, but there’s also info that gets passed around thru different channels too. He got lazy with the gimmick after a while, but it accomplished what he set out to do I guess. But that’s the thing with gimmicks too -they get old after a while. The ‘ripskater’s of the world who never break character are rare.

The Mayberry used to be real fertile ground for shenanigans -whether it was the OT regulars, or Sports Bar regulars. I almost always knew who the OT guys were (only got caught up once but was pm’d after).. but they’d have as many as 5 or 6 burner accounts ready to go at a moments notice. Take note of Matt being in this thread.. it was rare to seem him in here back then.

As for the ‘Boise Dime’ thing.. it was just lightning in a bottle, no different than ‘fuck you im no ground hog expert’ and so on. Some of the best ones happen that way. They’re random.

Back