WTF is a Boise Dime????

LOL at "this hairstyle runs rampant" comment. I live smack in the middle of the US and I have never once seen that hair style on a woman under 50.
I went to a Minnesota Viking game and saw it all over. Went to Colorado and saw it there too. Once you see it you can not unsee it....
College in Midwest be like:
4eea55e0732c0e50c9d2e31e45a78ec1.jpg

7eafb3cb1ed0d2b99a9f7cfb059b686f--boise-state-university-football-cheerleaders.jpg

5eb754e80524846cf3aa9dee2e2893bc.jpg

I swear we are going to get some motherfucker from the midwest joining the forum just to curse us out and threaten to fuck our LA 5 wives.

For years after the "Boise Dime" phrase was created, @Der Eisbar claimed he created it. That's only partially true though. When he first came onto the forum, it was like he just had never been on the internet before. He was to the internet what a new born fawn is to the forest, so pure, so dumb. To use a phrase from the time, his jimmies were very easily rustled. A lot of guys messed around with him because he just couldn't let anything go. Everything he said just annoyed me, and vice versa (As can be seen in this thread, pages 8 and 9) Myself and a few other posters basically rustled him up enough in his defense of Boise that he blurted it out in anger. The thing is, is that he REALLY thought that Boise chick's were hotter than say like UCLA or Miami, but he later would deny that. In time he would make it seem like it was some calculated phrase that he laid out for the annals of Sherdog lore and history. It was Sherdog rustlers that would make the phrase mean what we currently define it as, by using it as a tagline in threads where chicks just weren't quite up to par, but maybe they or others thought they were 10s, a Boise Dime. Besides @equus , I'm probably the only person left from that thread who helped get the utterance out of him. (using their original account anyways). Hence I'm one of the creators of the phrase "Boise Dime", but there were a few other soldiers lost to time that also helped and played large roles. May they rest in peace. That's the real story.

Hahaha.. memories. .he definitely got rustled as fuck. I member. Great shit

I swear we are going to get some motherfucker from the midwest joining the forum just to curse us out and threaten to fuck our LA 5 wives.
Lol. You think us midwesterners aren't here?

Lol. You think us midwesterners aren't here?
You wouldn’t get upset though since you understand the banter within the forum. Someone who wanders in from the heavies might get angry. This has happened with Indian sherbro. I hope he comes back. I was laughing my ass off when he thought we were being serious.

You wouldn’t get upset though since you understand the banter within the forum. Someone who wanders in from the heavies might get angry. This has happened with Indian sherbro. I hope he comes back. I was laughing my ass off when he thought we were being serious.

Yeah I jokingly told somebody to die in a fire the other day and I realized we didn't mean on sherdog so he didn't find it as humorous as I did...

Back