WTF Happened to Edward Norton????

Not to hijack the thread, but what was so horrible about the plot for The Italian Job that made him so worried about it? It wasn’t the best movie, but it certainly wasn’t the worst. It’s been a while, but I can’t recall anything political about it.
He just thought it sucked and didn't want to be associated with it. I can't blame him. It was bad.

He just thought it sucked and didn't want to be associated with it. I can't blame him. It was bad.

You know what, until now I completely forgot he was in that movie. That’s how long it’s been since I’ve seen it.

Still seems strange for him to take the part if he disliked it so much. Or maybe he just didn’t like the final product?

Anyways, to your point, just because someone isn’t in big movies lately doesn’t mean they’ve been blacklisted. TS is passing off his assumptions as if they’re fact.

He comes off as a guy who would be difficult to get along with.

Hugely talented but you gotta know where your bread is buttered in Hollywood, or they'll just replace you with an Abercrombie model.

He comes off as a guy who would be difficult to get along with.

Hugely talented but you gotta know where your bread is buttered in Hollywood, or they'll just replace you with an Abercrombie model.

mark-ruffalo.jpg

Was it Abercrombie that Ruffalo did his underwear modeling for?

what I want to know is dafuq happened to edward furlong lool T2 best movie

You seem to know a lot about the life and career of a guy you’ve never met?

That's irrelevant. You don't have to know someone personally to talk about him or speculate on his "life and career".

Source? Pretty sure I read that he wanted to come back for The Avengers.

Like I just said, I was speculating. There is no source, proof or gospel here. For example, I could ask you: "where's the source for your speculation that he wanted to come back for the Avengers?" There is none I assume...

I just remember how shaky it was when Hulk came out. I remember Norton refusing to promote the movie altogether. I never heard that he wanted to come back for Avengers anywhere. In fact, I heard the contrary multiple times but I will not go dig for the sources now, it was back in 2008!

If you go read Norton's very shallow Wiki, you can find this:

...(Norton) clashed with the studio during the shooting of The Incredible Hulk (and refused to do promotion for it).

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Edward_Norton

That's the closest "proof" I have that he did not want to return. Of course, you can always say that it's the producers/directors who blacklisted him but the conclusion remains the same:

Norton was blacklisted after Hulk and he never made another blockbuster after that.

I heard Norton does gay for pay films under the stage name Buck Naked.

That's cool. I just hate when they go on TV and bitch about it.

He still acts therefore hes going to get asked about it. Bitching on a forum about Josh Harnett talking about it is pretty ridiculous but whatever floats your boat.

She's also a turbulent drug addict who has acted violent towards people. I guess if she dresses well, everything else is secondary. Please continue making threads about qualities of a high value mate.
You sound really angry today . Something wrong ?

Petey met Ed Norton and may or may not have given him an impromptu tugjob...this is where I'm at with this thread.

Josh Hartnett had a weird cowlick. That's why he faded into Bolivia.

He did a good Woody Allen impression in Sausage Party.

If you're thinking this about ed Norton think about how much josh hartnett disappeared.
i recently started watching penny dreadful and was thinking, that guy looks familiar. looked it up and sure enough it was josh Hartnett.

Back