WTF Happened to Edward Norton????

been one of my favorite actors but its such a shame he got blacklisted for being too much of a cunt

Constantly tries to hijack the directors vision and do his job. He needs to be directed by someone who will tell him to shut the fuck up and fall in line. He's a good actor but people don't like working with him.
yeah I heard this too but then he was a main actor in Birdman and Inarritu won a directors Oscar for it. The movie seemed very heavily influenced by the directors style so I wonder how much Norton was fucking up with the director or maybe since he respected Inarritus view he shut the fuck up

large_qufgu04g9BR3y7onDZq9YLsCYYR.jpg

Amazing movie, IMO

Him & Wes Anderson are counting cash, smoking weed and writing scripts about talking dogs.

More power to 'em I say.

What happened to Edward Norton threads always make me wonder what happened to Ethan Hawke?

He is white, and he has some spirit and toughness in his soul.. They aren't Making roles for that right now. He needs to learn to stutter around women, talk a little gay, and be the guy that every girl cheats on. Then he might be ok
Ya when I look at the top movies in the face it is hard to see a white male face in any of the casts.

#savethevictimizedwhitemen

If he is not joking, and you never know in this place, he is one of those guys who feels white male actors are being victimized because as the Hollywood audience grows and diversifies they are creating more and more ethnic characters and roles and certain people cal that pandering and wrong. this despite the fact the reason why all roles were mostly white in years prior was because Hollywood was pandering to am omstly white audience. Es normal.

Guys like him will lose their shit when we see hollywood start pandering more to the Asian audiences now their box office dollars can make or break a big budget film.

What happened to Edward Norton threads always make me wonder what happened to Ethan Hawke?
When they were talking about who was in the running for Dr Strange in the MCU I did not think Cumberbatch would take it even if offered. I just thought he would not want to be tied into some giant franchise thing when it seemed he had the pick of roles otherwise.

i actually thought Ethan Hawke would get it from the rest of names mentioned and I think he would have done a great job and it would have given him a nice end of career surge.

I always feel he is one of those guys who has to scrap for every role he gets, is never the favoured guy going in, but always does a pretty darn good job once he gets it but is then immediately forgotten after and has to start again for the next role.

Ya when I look at the top movies in the face it is hard to see a white male face in any of the casts.

#savethevictimizedwhitemen

If he is not joking, and you never know in this place, he is one of those guys who feels white male actors are being victimized because as the Hollywood audience grows and diversifies they are creating more and more ethnic characters and roles and certain people cal that pandering and wrong. this despite the fact the reason why all roles were mostly white in years prior was because Hollywood was pandering to am omstly white audience. Es normal.

Guys like him will lose their shit when we see hollywood start pandering more to the Asian audiences now their box office dollars can make or break a big budget film.

I watch all the teen shows in the background, because I have kids. It' not that there are no white males, it' that the ones that are there are all weak as he'l with no spirit. Look at the replacement for biehn in the last terminator movie. Good shape, but talked like a surfer and was nowhere near a gritty survivor. There is a concerted effort in media to zap masculinity from white men. Reality.

Also, there is one thing you can be sure I'm not joking about, and that is that your mom is ugly and disappointed by your life, and you haven't bred yet and likely never will. How do I know you don't have kids having never really seen you once on here? Magic.

I watch all the teen shows in the background, because I have kids. It' not that there are no white males, it' that the ones that are there are all weak as he'l with no spirit. Look at the replacement for biehn in the last terminator movie. Good shape, but talked like a surfer and was nowhere near a gritty survivor. There is a concerted effort in media to zap masculinity from white men. Reality.

Also, there is one thing you can be sure I'm not joking about, and that is that your mom is ugly and disappointed by your life, and you haven't bred yet and likely never will. How do I know you don't have kids having never really seen you once on here? Magic.
haha. ew ouch. You cut me to the quick with that. Don't know if I can recover.

My two grown and successful daughters would beg to differ with your assessment.

Pro Tip. if you want to really try with something that is relevant swing at my failed marriage or my age. But then again I am having the time of my life in what I call my 'born again single years' because being this age, and successful and in good shape makes one a somewhat rare commodity and in high demand.

haha. ew ouch. You cut me to the quick with that. Don't know if I can recover.

My two grown and successful daughters would beg to differ with your assessment.

Pro Tip. if you want to really try with something that is relevant swing at my failed marriage or my age. But then again I am having the time of my life in what I call my 'born again single years' because being this age, and successful and in good shape makes one a somewhat rare commodity and in high demand.

Glad you're enjoying life. Merry Christmas. *shrugs*

He's mostly in good movies, he can afford to be picky about roles, and his decision to stop working with Marvel took him out of the running for the prominent franchises right now.

I wouldn't be surprised if he showed up in a Fast and the Furious or John Wick sequel and reminded people how good he is.

I think he does a lot of uncredited writing and punching up for scripts as well. He is just such an asshole that no one wants to work with him on camera despite his obvious talent. He really is an amazing actor.

Allegedly his role in Birdman is close too reality.

He was so great as that scumbag Worm in Rounders. Maybe there's a reason.

Last I saw him was in Pride & Glory. He was also the Hulk that failed.
Isn't he also that smart guy in that popular tv show Game of Thrones?
No thats Gary Oldman arriving in his Delorean<{chips}>

Back