wsof 22 for free or $50 for ufc wmma main event?

I cannot imagine why, but hey that is your prerogative.

I am not a fan of the WSOF company or how they do business, but I really want to support the local guys. The main event IS more compelling, but I just can't support that company.

That's hyperbole. Palhares quits after his first failed ankle lock and shields is a wet blanket.
190 isn't the best but clearly better then the WSOP offering.

Ever watch a Marlon Moraes fight? He is possibly the most exciting bantamweight.

I don't have a problem with the main event, it's the rest of the card that makes it's a joke of a ppv.

Ever watch a Marlon Moraes fight? He is possibly the most exciting bantamweight.

A great unmarketable fighter whose manager is also the matchmaker for WSOF, and who is bleeding the company via his $140k contract while having almost no clout with casual fans.

PBC + WSOF > (Honda + washed up brazilians) - $50

I'll watch every fight on both cards except the latest edition of "Ronda fights d-level fighter once again to pad her record and trick idiots into thinking shes a top p4p fighter". That one I will skip.

I'll watch every fight on both cards except the latest edition of "Ronda fights d-level fighter once again to pad her record and trick idiots into thinking shes a top p4p fighter". That one I will skip.

Outside of Cyborg, who else do you suggest she fight that would convince you she's a top P4P fighter in WMMA?

Rousey's the best of what's available, there's only so many fighters you can bring to the slaughter.

Well Ill be watching the prelims, then boxing, then Wsof. The main card is trash a bunch of old guys, tuf contestants from a season no one watched, and a squash match as a main event

It's not a bad card overall, lol.
Sometimes it's pure and utter shit, with 0 big fights.
Not sure why people are complaining about this one.
But yeah, palhares vs shields is a good one.

I say WSOF for the main card. and prelim cards for UFC.

Well Ill be watching the prelims, then boxing, then Wsof. The main card is trash a bunch of old guys, tuf contestants from a season no one watched, and a squash match as a main event

UFC 190 is the type of ppv that actually sells. Names + a marketable star headlining.

Maybe you should put your money where your mouth is and support the cards with younger no name fighters. Because you guys never buy those ppvs.

UFC may have a stronger card, but Shields/Palhares is the most intriguing fight of the entire weekend IMO.

Are both main events airing at the same time? Palhares vs Shields is a better fight than anything on UFC 190 to be honest

Sounds boring as fuck. Since when is Shields ever in an exciting fight unless he's getting obliterated by Ellenberger knees

Anybody else going with wsof instead of the weak card / Rhonda rousey ufc tonight? Pretty easy choice for me.

Free. I prefer Shields/Palhares over Rousey vs. Whoever she's fighting. That said the UFC card overall is clearly better.

I already bought the PPV, and will watch Palhares take Shields leg during. Its a great night of fights.

Back