wsof 22 for free or $50 for ufc wmma main event?

def catch the free show - and catch the ufc at 'a friends' or something

I swear people on here are stupid

UFC 190 card is awesome, for me it's better than UFC 189

loads of legends / huge names fighting.

Having a viewing party and with a lot of my chick's hot friends coming over. I love you Ronda!

Anybody else going with wsof instead of the weak card / Rhonda "sheltered can fighter" rousey ufc tonight? Pretty easy choice for me.

You sound poor.

Are both main events airing at the same time? Palhares vs Shields is a better fight than anything on UFC 190 to be honest

Palhares vs Shields is a very weak fight. Shields was cut because he isn't a top fighter. He proved it in UFC by losing. He also talks way too much shit...he said Palhares is a dirty fighter, yet isn't Shields the one that has been popped at least once for PEDs? I assume you are not serious, because this is a very good UFC card...maybe the best one of the year. Something wrong if you are thinking a Jake Shields fight in the quasi-meaningless WSoF card is going to be exciting. When has a Shields fight been exciting? It has been a while! Fighting a grappler like Palhares, we are guaranteed a slow pace match if it goes past the first round. UFC 190 is basically a PRIDE show for all intents and purposes. Big Nog, Little Nog, Shogun, Bigfoot Silva, Struve, the Aussie guy with the crazy name...they are all more exciting than Jake Shields, and the fights are much more relevant. Jake Shields vs Rousimar Palhares? In no world is it a better fight than 90% of the main card, to be honest. WSoF? Who even cares about the results? Chances are Rousimar via UD. Shields is getting old and slow, and doesn't have the BJJ advantage over Palhares. Palhares is in his prime, this guy would likely be a UFC champ or contender. Only possibly interesting outcome is if Palhares twists off poor "Money Bags" foot.

ps- Don't forget about Ronda. She is the star of the UFC, she has never had anything but the most exciting fights. This is going to be a grudge match. Have fun watching Jake Shields guarding it up, though!

WSOF main event is better imo. I also love watching Marlon Moraes.

watch both, ya broke ass

It isn't a matter of financial hardship. The card is awful. A handful of name fighters, deeply past their prime, and one of the least intriguing championship fights of the year... Whooo hoo. The prelims actually have more significant fights than the main card.

I swear people on here are stupid

UFC 190 card is awesome, for me it's better than UFC 189

loads of legends / huge names fighting.

So you prefer watching the names you recognize rather than highly competitive fights between great fighters at the peak of their careers. Got it.

Im still annoyed with the whole Stitch situation, not so much him as with Dana a man child. Not paying for this.

both are good cards but i'll watch the palhares fight over Ronda. Tonight's UFC starts at the same time as always but has two extra TUF fights on the PPV. So i'm not sure how that will work or if the main event will start at the same time as all the other PPV's.

Palhares vs Shields is a very weak fight. Shields was cut because he isn't a top fighter. He proved it in UFC by losing. He also talks way too much shit...he said Palhares is a dirty fighter, yet isn't Shields the one that has been popped at least once for PEDs? I assume you are not serious, because this is a very good UFC card...maybe the best one of the year. Something wrong if you are thinking a Jake Shields fight in the quasi-meaningless WSoF card is going to be exciting. When has a Shields fight been exciting? It has been a while! Fighting a grappler like Palhares, we are guaranteed a slow pace match if it goes past the first round. UFC 190 is basically a PRIDE show for all intents and purposes. Big Nog, Little Nog, Shogun, Bigfoot Silva, Struve, the Aussie guy with the crazy name...they are all more exciting than Jake Shields, and the fights are much more relevant. Jake Shields vs Rousimar Palhares? In no world is it a better fight than 90% of the main card, to be honest. WSoF? Who even cares about the results? Chances are Rousimar via UD. Shields is getting old and slow, and doesn't have the BJJ advantage over Palhares. Palhares is in his prime, this guy would likely be a UFC champ or contender. Only possibly interesting outcome is if Palhares twists off poor "Money Bags" foot.

ps- Don't forget about Ronda. She is the star of the UFC, she has never had anything but the most exciting fights. This is going to be a grudge match. Have fun watching Jake Shields guarding it up, though!

Have fun convincing yourself that Shogun, ring rust Struve and the Nog brothers are top shelf competitors and vastly superior to guys like Moraes and Palhares.

Shields most certainly is a top fighter. He beat Maia at his own game, something possibly only Weidman came close to doing. He has a win over Woodley, though I thought it was a draw. His loss to Ellenberger came the week that his dad passed away. It's hard not to consider that. And he lost to a juiced up Lombard. Though I believe Lombard beats him regardless. But he would easily be a top 10 welterweight today. I think Palhares would as well. Either of them are capable of beating Lawler, as Shields already has, albeit the old Lawler. I think this matchup will not be FOTY in any way. But as a grappler, I am intrigued by how they deal with the ground matchup.

So you prefer watching the names you recognize rather than highly competitive fights between great fighters at the peak of their careers. Got it.

yes that is 100% accurate

p.s UFC 189 had a main event put together is 2 weeks, with a guy who guy within seconds

ordering 190... DVR WSOF, but will probably watch the main event on FFWD if it goes into the second round...

It isn't a matter of financial hardship. The card is awful. A handful of name fighters, deeply past their prime, and one of the least intriguing championship fights of the year... Whooo hoo. The prelims actually have more significant fights than the main card.

It's not that bad imo

If they were great fighters in the prime, they would be fighting in the UFC, not the WSoF...save Rousimar. And that is because he held that heel hook too long. Just admit it, you are comparing AAA or the minors with the big show. It isn't a comparison. Besides, the UFC isn't all old guys...other than the Nogeira brothers, who on the card is past 35? Maia I guess. But Magny is a prospect and he is going to likely win. Not gonna list the guys, but this card is stacked. Stop being a silly elitist or a hipster and admit you are wrong!

c23773b6d9b1852965033f9dfb780382fcce024d

Back