wsof 22 for free or $50 for ufc wmma main event?

D-RAIL

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score
Anybody else going with wsof instead of the weak card / Rhonda rousey ufc tonight? Pretty easy choice for me.

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't know one person buying this card or even bothering to find a bar that carries it

watch both, ya broke ass

Are both main events airing at the same time? Palhares vs Shields is a better fight than anything on UFC 190 to be honest

There's only one fight I care about on the WSOF 22 card (Shields/Paul Harris), and at least 5-6 that, on paper, seem interesting on the UFC 190 card. Feij

Going for the Wsof, and will catch up with Ufc tomorrow.

Watching both and watching Garcia vs Malignaggi

I don't know one person buying this card or even bothering to find a bar that carries it

It's a long weekend here in Canada so most people are out of town or have much better things to do.
However I did notice a few bars airing it.
But like you I don't know anyone seeking these bars out.

I might meet my buddy at the bar to watch it but if he ends up not going I'm gonna watch wsof. I think the whole card is decent but the ppv portion is not worth the money with the tuf Brazil fights and mismatch main event

Did TS just call Ronda a can in the OP? Good luck with that.

I know a lot more of the fighters on the UFC card than the WSOF one. I'll likely watch a gif of Palhares crippling Jake tomorrow should that happen.:)

Both fights should begin at the same time. By the time Ronda is done, the fight presentations for WSOF should be over and we can watch Shields - Harris undisturbed.

You don't have to choose between them. It's like a UFC sandwich. Prelims, then UFC, then some lesser Prelims from WSOF.

Bar for 190 and recording WSOF on NBC Sports Network.

Back