wsof 22 for free or $50 for ufc wmma main event?

Shields most certainly is a top fighter. He beat Maia at his own game, something possibly only Weidman came close to doing. He has a win over Woodley, though I thought it was a draw. His loss to Ellenberger came the week that his dad passed away. It's hard not to consider that. And he lost to a juiced up Lombard. Though I believe Lombard beats him regardless. But he would easily be a top 10 welterweight today. I think Palhares would as well. Either of them are capable of beating Lawler, as Shields already has, albeit the old Lawler. I think this matchup will not be FOTY in any way. But as a grappler, I am intrigued by how they deal with the ground matchup.

I understand. I am/was a huge "Money Bags" fan, he is a borderline top 10 guy at WW...however, his fights post-strikeforce have ALL been bad, and he has looked like shit. He should have lost to Woodley and umm...i forget, he had another split decision right after Woodley that he should have lost too, imo. Shields hasn't finished a decent opponent since Lawler in 2009! Palhares has only lost to brutal striking flurry a few times. Palhares is a multiple time ADCC champion, he just walked through John Fish..... sorry but this is not competitive. As I said, Rousimar would be a contender in the UFC if he wasn't cut for holding the heel hook, Shields is just getting older and slower. 37 year old shields is any better than 38/39 year old Nog brothers?

Gonna watch both. Will catch up on missed/overlapped fights tomorrow after church. Nice way to spend a Sunday afternoon

Neither, going to fuck some bitch up tonight instead.

Might catch Shields knee surgery tomorrow though.

Are both main events airing at the same time? Palhares vs Shields is a better fight than anything on UFC 190 to be honest

Is it going to be an entertaining fight though? If Shields is able to do his thing you are virtually guaranteed a boring fight. Funny how nobody wanted to watch Shields when he was actually in the UFC.

The UFC card on the other hand looks like guaranteed finishes with names and legends of the sport, except the women's fight which has title implications. Easy 50 dollars for me.

i'd rather see paul harris / shields than any of the fights on the ufc card tonite.

I don't know one person buying this card or even bothering to find a bar that carries it

I don't either but that's true for any card. I don't know any people who buy UFC ppvs, only have a couple friends who are casuals.

Is it going to be an entertaining fight though? If Shields is able to do his thing you are virtually guaranteed a boring fight. Funny how nobody wanted to watch Shields when he was actually in the UFC.

The UFC card on the other hand looks like guaranteed finishes with names and legends of the sport, except the women's fight which has title implications. Easy 50 dollars for me.

It is going to be a great tactical match up.
However some people are just not into that.

save your money, the main card is full of people who should of retired years ago. The main event is the biggest mismatch in UFC history.

UFC 190 is a pretty awesome card; I choose it without a second's hesitation.

Its silly that some people have the stance that if you're not into buying every Ufc event you're " poor ".

Have fun convincing yourself that Shogun, ring rust Struve and the Nog brothers are top shelf competitors and vastly superior to guys like Moraes and Palhares.

I don't know what ring rust Struve means, but the guy is like 27 or 28. Shogun is still very entertaining, who beats him outside top 5 UFC guys? If Moraes is decent he should stop fighting nobody guys and come to the UFC. Also, if he is SOOO amazing, why is he getting lame UD over nobody fighters in WSoF? I have seen every WSoF so far, so don't try to tell me its the same quality or even close to UFC. It is minor league, and Rousimar Palhares is the exception because he was cut from UFC for heel hook. Still, Palhares is 100% not as exciting or talented as Ronda. We also have some top guys like Gadelha, Magny, 2 TUF fights with 4 guys Ive never heard of...Shogun, Struve, Cummins...

What about the Alves guy on the undercard, he is like 10-0 and destroying people.

And back to the main event, in no way is Shields gonna be more exciting than Rousey. Stop trolling, or being an elitist hipster and admit it! We don't even know if Bethe can be beat, she never has. She has never been dropped or in trouble...she is unbeaten and high ranked in 135, and she is fighting the #1 champ at the weight class who is the biggest draw, and most dominant fighter in mma...best show of the year most likely, clearly the most entertaining...and the sherdog hipster elitists are talking about a WSoF card that wouldn't be relevant even if we didn't have a single UFC event in 2015...............

So you prefer watching the names you recognize rather than highly competitive fights between great fighters at the peak of their careers. Got it.

WSOF has one competitive fight. UFC 190 has several on top of having names.

Plus names like Shogun and Lil Nog are better fighters than most of the wsof roster.

Its silly that some people have the stance that if you're not into buying every Ufc event you're " poor ".

Exactly. Poor isn't the reasoning. It's called not blindly supporting any garbage zuffa wants to feed people.

If zuffa can put out shit cards and get everybody to still buy..Then why would they try to improve anything?

I have free tickets to WSOF and I'm still going to a bar to watch UFC 190 once all my guys are done. There are four guys I have matched for at the Ammy level. Freelow, Carlos Garcia, Hendricks, and Marco Lopez are all guys I've worked with, so I need to support them. Once they're done, I'm off to watch UFC 190.

Are both main events airing at the same time? Palhares vs Shields is a better fight than anything on UFC 190 to be honest

Agreed. Palhares would break ronda's leg or shields would break ronda's arm (or smother her in LnP.)

I have free tickets to WSOF and I'm still going to a bar to watch UFC 190 once all my guys are done. There are four guys I have matched for at the Ammy level. Freelow, Carlos Garcia, Hendricks, and Marco Lopez are all guys I've worked with, so I need to support them. Once they're done, I'm off to watch UFC 190.

I cannot imagine why, but hey that is your prerogative.

I don't know what ring rust Struve means, but the guy is like 27 or 28. Shogun is still very entertaining, who beats him outside top 5 UFC guys? If Moraes is decent he should stop fighting nobody guys and come to the UFC. Also, if he is SOOO amazing, why is he getting lame UD over nobody fighters in WSoF? I have seen every WSoF so far, so don't try to tell me its the same quality or even close to UFC. It is minor league, and Rousimar Palhares is the exception because he was cut from UFC for heel hook. Still, Palhares is 100% not as exciting or talented as Ronda. We also have some top guys like Gadelha, Magny, 2 TUF fights with 4 guys Ive never heard of...Shogun, Struve, Cummins...

What about the Alves guy on the undercard, he is like 10-0 and destroying people.

And back to the main event, in no way is Shields gonna be more exciting than Rousey. Stop trolling, or being an elitist hipster and admit it! We don't even know if Bethe can be beat, she never has. She has never been dropped or in trouble...she is unbeaten and high ranked in 135, and she is fighting the #1 champ at the weight class who is the biggest draw, and most dominant fighter in mma...best show of the year most likely, clearly the most entertaining...and the sherdog hipster elitists are talking about a WSoF card that wouldn't be relevant even if we didn't have a single UFC event in 2015...............

If "WE" didn't have a single event in 2015. Dana- change this line, lol.

>YagyuINC<
>Yagoofyou INCORPORATED<

Sincerely: the insider guy

P.s.- I was the only one that told you not to spin the "father suicide" angle, but you did it anyways, ya goof.

Watching prelims first. Then watching WSOF while I follow the UFC main on Sherdog.

That's hyperbole. Palhares quits after his first failed ankle lock and shields is a wet blanket.
190 isn't the best but clearly better then the WSOP offering.

Back