WRZOSEK vs HARI 2 signed for Glory 80

Randy Fandy Fo Fanders

I’m gonna take my pants off and kick your ass.
@Brown
Reaction score
Wrzosek Vs Badr Hari 2 was just signed for Glory 80 on March 19.

First fight was incredible to watch. I still get goosebumps. I always love an underdog winning, especially in such devastating fashion as we saw.

Can Wrzosek pull of the unthinkable again??

I think Badr comes in much more reserved this time, but i see him pulling off the win. I don't think he'll drop his hands or let his guard down this time around.

First time around may be the unthinkable.
Second time around, it is not.

Badr I believe, has a decent track record with repeat opponents. But Badr is no longer the same Badr who achieved that.

Let's go Wrzosek!

I want to say this should be easy for Badr as Wrzosek has the weakest midsection I've ever seen in combat sports, he just has to fight intelligently, but I sure as hell ain't betting on Badr to win a fight these days regardless of how much it is in his favor on paper.

I want to say this should be easy for Badr as Wrzosek has the weakest midsection I've ever seen in combat sports, he just has to fight intelligently, but I sure as hell ain't betting on Badr to win a fight these days regardless of how much it is in his favor on paper.
At this point he makes the Reem look granite chinned.

Man, i just rewatched Badr vs Saki, Badr vs Schilt, and Le Banner vs Aerts from years past... HW isn't what it used to be that's for sure.

Badr is a legend but i think his time is over. He will probably win, but I don’t think he will be champ ever again

Are there any reputable sites to bet on glory? Bet365 doesn't have kb/Mt betting

Are there any reputable sites to bet on glory? Bet365 doesn't have kb/Mt betting
Unibet used to be a betting platform for Glory.
But I can’t check if it still is, because Unibet is banned in Holland since a few months.

Yea I never understood that. Lucky would be going for a body kick and the guy ducked so low it turned into a head kick, or you swing with your eyes closed, hoping something lands

Exactly! This is what i was gonna come back with if he didn't understand.

Not only that, we have training footage of Wrzosek working on this exact kick and it was part of the gameplan.

2QJEgn9.jpg

It seems like Glory 80 will be a smaller event. Or the card is not final yet?

It seems like Glory 80 will be a smaller event. Or the card is not final yet?

It's final, the card was the same length when they had Badr headlining in late December 2020, they know they can sell any card as long as he's there.

Back