Social Wr Lounge V253: I hate when my buds fight

You can have a full on conversation with one of the following and you both understand each other;

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
That sounds very entertaining
Lol, I did that last year. I didn't know he was going to be my boyfriend (and totally not possible husband @Rebelfett) tho. He's pissed off about it and it's why he won't post here, 'cause I'm honest and told him I did it.

<{chips}>
JUcdGBK.png

Nah, Ben got his pay day though. Dude is a clown and I hope he goes away.

His dad bod looked really bad. Literally looked like he didn’t even train for the fight. Obviously I wouldn’t pay for that shite and just saw a clip of it.

That's where I got packed last time.

My last post, back in early August:

20210418-203242.jpg

<{hfved}>
Sherdog doesn't follow the South Park rules, where if you identify as such, then you don't get beeped. :p I'd post the YT clip but even that would probably get me dubs.

It was literally two hours of bad music before the Mir fight. The Snoop/Ice Cube bit was alright, and Ric Flair hosting a slapfight was bonkers. But @Sketch and I were like WTF is going on.

Yeah it was a big spectacle type event. I didn’t even realize Ric flair was on the show

Yes and plenty more like it.

Why did you blot out the name and picture?

Never understood why people take such care to protect the identities of scumbags. Hope you at least reported the guy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back