Social WR Lounge 316: The Hunter Biden Transgender Trump for Prison Super Mega Thread X

Status
Not open for further replies.
That gif also applies here since it's gonna get in the 40s tonight.

<Oku01>
48 here tonight.

slc-punk-slc.gif

Did he catch the hammer in the Israel thread? I confuse him with that other commie, CHEERBULL or something.

Yes he did.
Had more or less a melt down.
and doing the (( people)) does not really help.

I think he was a muslim living in Denmark based on his posts. Dont know for sure.

we talking weather here?
92 AGAIN here today.
make it stop!

Yes he did.
Had more or less a melt down.
and doing the (( people)) does not really help.

I think he was a muslim living in Denmark based on his posts. Dont know for sure.
He was a good guy in my crypto thread. Oh well.

I think I saw @senri outside my building last night...
Is that good or bad?

Reactions: LMP
I got like 3 days of low utility bills of not having to run my AC or Furnace

Even set down at 65, my furnace turned on last night

Edit: Had to scrape my windshield this morning. And so it begins

Last edited:
I got like 3 days of low utility bills of not having to run my AC or Furnace

Even set down at 65, my furnace turned on last night

Edit: Had to scrape my windshield this morning. And so it begins
Minnesota?

Can someone explain both sides of the Hammas/Israel thing to me, without breaking any rules?

Can someone explain both sides of the Hammas/Israel thing to me, without breaking any rules?
TLDR: Hamas is a terrorist group and what happened in Israel was basically their 9/11.

Then why is anyone trying to make Israel/Jewish people seem like the bad ones?
1. Whataboutism trying to justify the attack.
2. A lot of innocent Palestinians are going to get hurt regardless of how careful Israel is.

The tension between Palestine and Isreal runs really deep. From the start of Israel becoming a state again after WWII Israel has been under threat from surrounding nations. Israel basically has also been constantly expanding into Palestinian lands. Both sides basically have attacked and killed each other of the land. Hamas is an extremist group that seeks to eliminate the Israeli state. Israel seeks to claim the whole region as its own. Palestinians have been cut off and surrounded by Israel. A two state solution is no longer possible as neither side is willing to concede lands to the other.

Israel is basically the gateway for the west into the middle east and is a vital strategic point for the west. There is a lot of religious reasoning for blindly supporting one side or the other. Both sides are guilty of doing horrible things to civilians leading to the current conflict. The attack carried out by Hamas against civilian targets is absolutely horrible and Israel has a right to strike back against those responsible. I think Israel will end up with total control of the area and basically ethnically cleansing the area in the process. That will involve a lot of innocent people dying, that is actually already happening.

If other nations get involved in the conflict through military actions against Israel the US will be heavily involved in the war.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back