Social WR Lounge 303: Could break an ankle like that.

Best sport to practice in.

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lotta redacted posts on that last page

<{fry}>

I'm suffering FOMO now. Is it still called FOMO if it's no longer a fear of the possibility of missing something, but is instead sadness at the knowledge of having missed something?

<{fry}>

I'm suffering FOMO now. Is it still called FOMO if it's no longer a fear of the possibility of missing something, but is instead sadness at the knowledge of having missed something?
No; then it's envy.

Why are homeless people so sleepy during the daytime? You can do drugs during the day, you don't have to stay up all night doing it.
Mornin. What's the low down on this Benjamin Duffy dude I never heard of before today? I'm just curious to know the difference between "staff" and "admin", honestly, but also, how long has he been around here?

Mornin. What's the low down on this Benjamin Duffy dude I never heard of before today? I'm just curious to know the difference between "staff" and "admin", honestly, but also, how long has he been around here?
He is staff on the website side of sherdog. He writes articles, interviews fighters, event coverage etc etc. Has no administrative responsibilities on the forum side of the site

He is staff on the website side of sherdog. He writes articles, interviews fighters, event coverage etc etc. Has no administrative responsibilities on the forum side of the site
I guess I would have surmised as much but I constantly forget that part of this site even exists nowadays.

<{fry}>

Deleted

Its not fair for anyone to be this good at this many things. I started training jiu jitsu around the time I created this account and I am still a brown belt. Trump literally walks in and masters TKD almost immediately. That is just not fair.

Donald Trump awarded ninth-degree taekwondo black belt — now outranks Chuck Norris
https://news.yahoo.com/donald-trump...600.html?soc_src=social-sh&soc_trk=fb&tsrc=fb

Back in the day I met one of Sherwood's friends that worked for the site when he owned it down in TJ at a fight. He was a really big black dude with a shaved head and overweight. Does he still work for the site? He was down there as part of his employment.

Man, you are a saint. Giving these reasonable answers to a guy like @Andy Capp

Its not fair for anyone to be this good at this many things. I started training jiu jitsu around the time I created this account and I am still a brown belt. Trump literally walks in and masters TKD almost immediately. That is just not fair.

Donald Trump awarded ninth-degree taekwondo black belt — now outranks Chuck Norris
https://news.yahoo.com/donald-trump...600.html?soc_src=social-sh&soc_trk=fb&tsrc=fb
If rank=stink then yes, he definitely outranks Chuck Norris.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back