Social WR Lounge 303: Could break an ankle like that.

Best sport to practice in.

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

LMP

409 hype man
Staff member
Senior Moderator
Reaction score
Lets have a good clean fight, no low blows, eye gouging, hair pulling, or biting.

Credit to @Cubo de Sangre for title.

Mod Note: This thread is for general conversation and any other conversations to avoid derails in regular threads. If you find yourself going off topic in a thread, please quote the person's post, come in here, click "insert quote" and continue on in here. This is also still the War Room. Do not expect OT/Bare Knuckles rules in here.

Last edited:
Poll suggestions?

The struggle is real.
What sucks is it isn’t even me who is paying the price. They may as well have banned all of you and called it a day. It’s almost worst that we exist in this twilight zone of nothing together

Done. Pick four.

Very strange poll. At first I thought it would be a favorite sport poll, as in to watch or participate in for fun etc. But it specifically says 'to practice in'

Well, in that case, Boxing, MMA, Muay Thai and Weight lifting. As that will protect you in street altercations.

Very strange poll. At first I thought it would be a favorite sport poll, as in to watch or participate in for fun etc. But it specifically says 'to practice in'

Well, in that case, Boxing, MMA, Muay Thai and Weight lifting. As that will protect you in street altercations.

I think we have done sport to "play" before.

Of course you do, foreigner.

Now this has my anxiety raised. Why are you, a fellow Communist, calling me a foreigner? Is there a hidden joke, a deeper meaning that I'm missing perhaps...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back