Social WR Lounge 303: Could break an ankle like that.

Best sport to practice in.

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The Deep State knows who has the true power around here.

Power is an interesting concept. I hold all the power here, but it doesn't mean everything. Guys like you and Andy can sign in, once a week, snipe me and I sit here staring at my screen thinking;

'Was it worth it?'

Everybody in the 409 throw your hands up if you feel fine!!!!!! EVERYBODY IN THE 409 THROW YOUR HANDS UP IF YOU FEEL FINE!!!!!

They asked me if I wanted to play Eminem in that movie, I said "No thank you" I'm already the inspiration for J-Rock on Trailer Park Boys.

Power is an interesting concept. I hold all the power here, but it doesn't mean everything. Guys like you and Andy can sign in, once a week, snipe me and I sit here staring at my screen thinking;

'Was it worth it?'
Meh it all depends on how serious you take what i say. Its not like i take things on the internet super seriously. I come around shit post and move on with my life.

Meh it all depends on how serious you take what i say. Its not like i take things on the internet super seriously. I come around shit post and move on with my life.

I'm the same way mostly, but it's a different dynamic. You're not ruining the entire forum for people etc.

I'm the same way mostly, but it's a different dynamic. You're not ruining the entire forum for people etc.
<Lmaoo>

Something i find funny is how we create story lines for our online selves. One thing that amazes me is how people view themselves as super important in the online world. The truth is any one of us could disappear from this place and there would be very little that would change. It will still exist without us. There might be a little wave at first but very few will really notice. The great migration of the left did see a major dip in quality users, but the gap is being filled and life is going on as usual.

<Lmaoo>

Something i find funny is how we create story lines for our online selves. One thing that amazes me is how people view themselves as super important in the online world. The truth is any one of us could disappear from this place and there would be very little that would change. It will still exist without us. There might be a little wave at first but very few will really notice. The great migration of the left did see a major dip in quality users, but the gap is being filled and life is going on as usual.

I wholeheartedly agree. We are all a blip in the server. Take you and I for example. We pretty much exist in the WR. This isn't even the popular sub here. We're nobodies outside of the gates of the WR. Sure, some people will all know us from back in the day, but the majority of posters have no idea who I am or who you are. All the new accounts etc.

'Was it worth it?'
Wait, who sniped at whom now?

For example, I walked into the OT the other night for a browse, I had no idea who the fuck anybody was. A complete bunch of random nobodies. Things change exponentially over time.

I wholeheartedly agree. We are all a blip in the server. Take you and I for example. We pretty much exist in the WR. This isn't even the popular sub here. We're nobodies outside of the gates of the WR. Sure, some people will all know us from back in the day, but the majority of posters have no idea who I am or who you are. All the new accounts etc.
Would the lounge survive if we both disappeared at the same time?

Wait, who sniped at whom now?

Wasn't a big one, but you threw a pie in my face with the whole drama queen bit. I started the food fight, joking about the Nodak server.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back