Wow Trump's body count is as impressive as the Clintons'

lecter

not even webscale
@Silver
Reaction score
We all know that people who might be dangerous for the Clintons often have very strange "accidents".
But looks like Trump isn't far behind.
Xx4sEz.jpg

also

Anyone who exploits Princess Leia's death is an ugly, fat Jabba in my book.

I dont know if George Michael actually said this quote , but if he did , he was definitely correct.

I was thinking that if I were Trump I might have a hard time keeping cool about the dude on the plane that harassed Ivanka with her kids there. At the very least, I might make sure he got on a no fly list. But it's probably better that he didn't react strongly to the incident, because there's liberal sympathy for a grown man harassing a young lady with her little children already, why feed into it?

I figured out what I'd have done if I was on that flight, though. I'd have yelled "HE'S GOT A GUN!!!" and then tackled the dude and beat him about the face and neck. Later, when they pulled me off and questioned me, I'd swear that I saw the guy pull a gun on the president's daughter. In hindsight, though, maybe it was a cell phone or something. Better safe than sorry.

Anyway, good on Trump for his tolerance. I'm sure if Hillary had been informed that someone accosted Chelsea with little Charlotte and Aidan present, whoever it was would be promptly disappeared.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back