Wow! Does Hendricks really think Wonderboy was running?

Hendricks is full of excuses, he reminds me of Cain Valasquez

Says the guy who stuck his head in Lawlers junk for the majority of their fight and literally laid on Brown.

Wonderboy ran and still KO'd him lol

He read Nick's book. That's excuse number 1 right there, according to Diaz.
BULLSHIT. I love Condit but he ran from Nick literally very arguably won 3-5 rounds and was no where near to finishing diaZ. STEPHEN THOMPSON straight smashed on Hendricks. He was elusive but very accurately delivered so much damage and TKOd him

I was just starting to like Johnny a bit more too - he seemed to have a better camp and attitude - weight respect - then he goes an falls back to stuff like this....

People on this forum cling to everything johnny says to try and have a go at him.
What johnny was saying is wonderboy was avoiding all inside fighting, he never was a stationary target, people quote this shit but dont quote the countless times johnny said thompson was the better man, and that he felt great wonderboy was just the better man.
Pathetic how you morons act like vultures.

Yup. Not even a Hendricks fan but people lose all rationality looking to stretch everything he says in an attempt to hate him. Sometimes he says stupid things, but so do most fighters. People just don't run away with it as much as with Hendricks.

Wow, he really said he just kept running and wouldn't fight

Wonderboy was lighting him the fuck up the entire fight

Given how easily Wonder Boy put away Hendricks it's a bad indicator for Lawlor. Lawlor went 25 minutes with Hendricks twice. Wonder Boy smashed him in under 5.

Robbie better get comfortable not having the belt.
I can see Wonderboy winning for sure, but Hendricks spent the vast majority of the Lawler fights going for takedowns and pushing Lawler against the fence. That's obviously why both fights went so long.

The guy was badlly schooled on the feet and was just hopping for takedown and clinching. I mean it was a FIRST round TKO. I really don't know if this guy is so delusional or it's just communication.
Thread starting 101. Don't do this.

Given how easily Wonder Boy put away Hendricks it's a bad indicator for Lawlor. Lawlor went 25 minutes with Hendricks twice. Wonder Boy smashed him in under 5.

Robbie better get comfortable not having the belt.
Ah the ultra reliable mmath! I don't think its quite that easy.

Hendricks was respectful but threw in a few jabs like (paraphrasing)..."Anytime I went to throw a strike, he wasn't there and evaded" and "I prefer fights like Lawler where we just stand and trade".

So yeah, like Diaz, he thinks guys like Thompson run away instead of fighting. I thought a KO would humble Hendricks but he blames his training partners and a bad style match up.

I love when people like you try to put an actual elusive striker with fantastic footwork with "running man" condit

He got bitch slapped in that fight, didnt throw a single shot with power on it

Thomson didnt circle for 90% of a round, he moves a bit and hits, condit threw a bit more than Kallib Starnes

Nice try tho

Son

I love when people like you try to put an actual elusive striker with fantastic footwork with "running man" condit

He got bitch slapped in that fight, didnt throw a single shot with power on it

Thomson didnt circle for 90% of a round, he moves a bit and hits, condit threw a bit more than Kallib Starnes

Nice try tho

Son

Senzo didn't say anything like that at all? He agrees with you. did you read the post you quoted?

3uey3u.jpg

Hendrix lost the fight when he couldnt employ his usual dry humping against the cage, you can see he lost all confidence in himself. Im just glad hes no where near title fights now.

Ah the ultra reliable mmath! I don't think its quite that easy.
Well in this case it is. Lawler has nothing for Wonderboy. He won't be able to take rounds off like he usually does.

He looks incredibly fustrated, also wobbly, he's getting lit up by that fucking right high kick
YJTo1iQkXA0sE.gif

R8a0s4cH1H0Qg.gif

5EopqQVZTzJ1m.gif

4ofljpMbuXB16.gif

3CwdvpPYKDLEI.gif

You know why he thinks Wonderboy was Running? cuz Wonderboy, Kicked the shit outta Hendricks so bad that Hendricks had to take 8 steps to recover, and by that time he thought Wonderboy was the one running.

Look at that, every kick Wonderboy is dropping on Hendricks, is like a TNT bomb that Hendricks has to recover from.

Running? Did he really say that?

I guess he felt like Wonderboy should have stood stationary with his hands down so he could get the win.........Way to lose the last few fans that you had left Big Rigg...smh

Hendricks got owned. He was like a midget in there against Wonderboy.
He did look noticeably smaller than usual. Wonderboy isnt a huge ww either. sure hes tall and has long limbs but not a large ww by any means.

He ran so hard I was rendered unconscious in less than four minutes.

Back