Would you want to be able to remember your previous incarnation?

Reincarnation is not real, and no.

Last edited:
Well said! I probably could have worded that question better, but that's what I needed to hear. I'm very similar, I believe the odds are against us having any free will or agency but I fight as hard as I can against that! I'd like to believe it's possible.
Thanks. Yes, i agree, we are born into oppression in so many ways, it's really daunting.
And also agree/believe (!) it's a "fight" worth fighting. Mind is final frontier.

Thanks. Yes, i agree, we are born into oppression in so many ways, it's really daunting.
And also agree/believe (!) it's a "fight" worth fighting. Mind is final frontier.
I probably should have been dead a long time ago. But I keep going somehow. Maybe pure spite at the idea of fitting into the statistical curve. I don't even know anymore. But the idea I have no choice just makes me angrier now. I am going to WILL some alternative outcome, somehow. Or die trying.

I'm agnostic.
Thanks. So am I, but I lean more toward atheist I suppose. I've never found an answer that made the slightest sense. Other than the simulation theory but that is just sad and hopeless.

Thanks. So am I, but I lean more toward atheist I suppose.

As do I, but I was brought up in a religious family, so I guess I've only come this far ...

As do I, but I was brought up in a religious family, so I guess I've only come this far ...
I was brought up fairly conservative I guess, but no emphasis on religion. I have my own built in catholic guilt though. Maybe part of my anxiety.

Imo being mentally ill and relatively intelligent makes the idea of a benevolent god a hard sell.

I'm not saying reincarnation is real, but if it were (and most of us don't know if it is), would you like to be able to remember your previous lives? Would do stuff (or have done), such as hypnosis, in order to be able to recall your previous existence?

Get your ass to Mass kid, stop fucking around with this pagan belief system

Tbh I think that might make me go insane.
Was thinking the same.

Lets say by some stroke of luck I would be reincarnated as another (semi)intelligent life form, possibly not of this earth, capable of processing massive amounts of data but also not immune to emotion.

It would of course take some time for this life form to mature. Whoever held the keys to unlock my past would hopefully wait til I was capable of appreciating the privilege of peering into a past life, my own or not.

I couldn't ignore those times in human life where my eyes had been exposed to visuals that inspire awe, experiences which were once in a lifetime, and true love.

Then I'd stumble on my Sherdog account. Talking about things like almost banging my cousin, being able to take on a gorilla in single combat, and liking gifs of trannies who appear to have a larger bulge than myself.

Don't think I could handle it.

Absolutely, if I have access to it like they are my memories in first person. I trust me and I assume previous life me would have similar thought processes to current life me. I could learn a lot and save a lot of time by having access to previous me's life.

If it is like a movie in third person and I feel detached from it as some have insinuated, then I guess still yes, but I'm way less excited about it.

"Truth exists, the incarnation happened"..... Only Jesus though. We've got one life, we need to make the most of it.

Truth is not a mystical force that came into existence at a certain point. Truth is simply what can be shown to be true about nature. It is the demonstration which effectively proves the claim or verifies the observation.

I was born at 07:17 EST on the 24th of January 1989.
i'd like to know, about possible previous lives, I mean it not as if some horrible died a minute before I was born,

voYB7UH.jpg

Truth is not a mystical force that came into existence at a certain point. Truth is simply what can be shown to be true about nature. It is the demonstration which effectively proves the claim or verifies the observation.

Knock that shit off, I'm Catholic.

I'd 100% want to know and watch all my past lives. I don't worry about hitler or being the reincarnation of dahmer because would never do that shit. The soul stays the same, the vessel would change.

Back