Would you suffer eternal torment for the safety of the rest of humanity?

WorldofWarcraft

Holy Paladin
Banned
Reaction score
There's two choices here. If you do not accept the offer, after you die of old age, the planet will be hit by a meteor large enough to destroy it completely.

If you choose to accept the offer, you will be taken immediately to a hellhole, where you will suffer eternal torment in which you will experience forever. This torture will never stop, it will continue even after the universe ceases to exist. You will never get used to the pain, it will be unbearable to the point that if a living human sees what is being done to you, that person will die right then and there.

Will you choose to save the planet or will you deny the offer and live the rest of your life, but dooming everyone after your death.

The planet's population is 7 billion.

wouldn't you go to this eternal hell hole anyway if you refused the offer?

didn't Jesus do this but went to heaven instead

suffered for about 12 hours

but not in hell

I think my girlfriends vagina just caught a new nickname. Hellhole

Of course not. It's fucking eternal, lol.

Pain don't hurt.

I accept your offer.
pain_dont_hurt.jpg

This thread reminds me of this:

Itachi_vs__Kakashi_by_Itachi_Fanatic.jpg

^^Minus the stupid text at the bottom.

efc3ae27.jpg

Ah hell naw! Eternal torment to save a bunch of people who will eventually die anyways? We're all going to die some day.

This sounds sort of like that movie "the Box". It sucked and so does this thread

If he would have went to Hell for an eternity I'd give him his props.

it would have made a better story

how epic would it be knowing he's down there telling Satan to find the biggest pineapple he can find bc he's not gonna beg for mercy

Eternal torture? Fuck no. Everyone has to die some day anyway. In fact, Humans will likely be extinct some day no matter what. So i'd be tortured for eternity for nothing.

it will be unbearable to the point that if a living human sees what is being done to you, that person will die right then and there.

Would be interesting to know what kind of torture would cause someone to die immediately upon seeing it. That must be some Deep Web shit right there

Back