Movies DEADPOOL & WOLVERINE *Spoilers* (Highest-Grossing R-rated Film of All Time; Dragonlord's Review, post #1)

If you have seen DEADPOOL & WOLVERINE, how would you rate it?

• Total voters
Agree with this. Jackman Wolverine is my favorite live on screen hero and I liked Deadpool 1 quite a bit but this movie replaced depth with cameos, references, and nostalgia. It was particularly frustrating because there was a better movie in there if they fleshed out the relationship between Wolverine and one of the returning characters.
From just a story POV i was fine with him leaving with Logan.

Oh, by the way guys, thank you for using spoiler tags when discussing details about the movie.

IMHO, since theaters are going to be absolutely packed this weekend, there should be a week's grace for everyone who hasn't yet seen the movie but want to hear the general consensus of the impressions of the movie without fear of seeing details of a big surprise being spoiled.

@Dragonlordxxxxx So you agree with this, or should the window be smaller or larger?

Oh, by the way guys, thank you for using spoiler tags when discussing details about the movie.

IMHO, since theaters are going to be absolutely packed this weekend, there should be a week's grace for everyone who hasn't yet seen the movie but want to hear the general consensus of the impressions of the movie without fear of seeing details of a big surprise being spoiled.

@Dragonlordxxxxx So you agree with this, or should the window be smaller or larger?
Usually on my threads, you can talk spoilers openly after the opening weekend (but it's not really a strict rule). Your request is reasonable, so I have no problem extending the no-spoiler discussion (but you can use the spoiler box) after the second weekend.

Btw, for those that don't want spoilers, do not watch or read about the Deadpool & Wolverine Comic-Con panel since it spoils some of the major surprise appearances.

Btw, for those that don't want spoilers, do not watch or read about the Deadpool & Wolverine Comic-Con panel since it spoils some of the major surprise appearances.

Thank you, I was planning on watching that tomorrow so I'll delay that.

I already know of one spoiler from Marvel themselves - because the actor/actress asked to show up at the film premiere and it was granted. and it actually made me more hyped to see the film.

But I don't want to know anything beyond that.

Usually on my threads, you can talk spoilers openly after the opening weekend (but it's not really a strict rule). Your request is reasonable, so I have no problem extending the no-spoiler discussion (but you can use the spoiler box) after the second weekend.

denzel-washington.gif

Monica

Thank you, I was planning on watching that tomorrow so I'll delay that.

I already know of one spoiler from Marvel themselves - because the actor/actress asked to show up at the film premiere and it was granted. and it actually made me more hyped to see the film.

But I don't want to know anything beyond that.
Yeah, Marvel spoiled the appearance of one character in the final trailer so that the actor can attend the movie premiere because that actor really wanted to attend the premiere in New York City.

...am I the only one that thinks the main villain is pretty damn hot?
Crazy, evil British chick is totally doing it for me. Might have to look her up.
I find her very cute. That's Emma Corrin. She was good as Princess Diana in The Crown. She recently starred in a murder mystery series A Murder at the End of the World (a bit mopey and draggy for me). But if you guys want to see her nudes, watch Lady Chatterly's Lover.

lptEpJD.jpeg

I find her very cute. That's Emma Corrin. She was good as Princess Diana in The Crown. She recently starred in a murder mystery series A Murder at the End of the World (a bit mopey and draggy for me). But if you guys want to see her nudes, watch Lady Chatterly's Lover.

lptEpJD.jpeg
Will do, thanks.

How many 4th wall breaks/joke are in this one?

It really pissed me off about the 2nd movie, did not enjoy that part of the movie.

Back