Relationship Would you snitch on your loved ones

There's levels and nuances involved in most things.

Your relative is targeting pedos who've been arrested, plead guilty, were tried and sentenced, and are now out. How many people are going feel compelled to stop the "heinous act" of killing pedos?

Your relative is targeting young children. Abducts them, does whatever to them, kills them, then dumps the body. It would be so shocking and revolting how couldn't you either smash them in the face with a brick or pick up the phone and call the cops?

He has a mean streak that bastad lol
Is quite nice, have you been there?
I recommend it, but only during the summer.
Its also when they have Bastad Open the tennis tournament.

If they confessed to you they were a serial killer?
Depends what they did, and anyone who says otherwise is a tool.
If it was just murder of some guys in a fight or gang stuff then obviously not.
If they were committing sexual murders or robbing and harming old ladies I would probably beat and torture them first myself, then get them locked up.

I was playing a video game the other day and one of the killers was named Isa. I saved her because she was kinda hot and wore leather.

When we were about 16 I had a friend confide in me that he was attracted to his own younger sister who was about 10. We went seperate ways in life. 20 years later I found out he was convicted of molesting his own Daughter who was about 10 at the time.

That shit has weighed heavy on me ever since, thinking about the horrible shit that may have happened to his little sister. I 100% would snitch long and loud.
Sorry to hear that.

I had a friend in high school who would get into a lot of trouble with me. Drinking drugs sneaking out & dumb shit like shoplifting.

one day we were out and he pulled a baseball bat out of his car, asked a random kid "what did you say?" and smashed him in the leg with the baseball bat.

And the fucked up part is, I think he did to impress me, but my takeaway was "oh, you are a complete psychopath, alright, good to know"

And I just stopped being friends and after that, I was like What the fuck is wrong with you?

Some people are just wired wrong man.

If you knew of an active serial killer and didn't report them then you are basically complicit

Is quite nice, have you been there?
I recommend it, but only during the summer.
Its also when they have Bastad Open the tennis tournament.
Im from Boston, I don't even spell my "Rs" lol.

Reactions: lsa
everybody-has-a-price-ted-dibiase.jpg

Back