Relationship Would you snitch on your loved ones

Your mom must be a real piece of ass if you're not going to report her for being a serial killer.

b8dcfc5f-e033-47b6-a5b0-908224a52c2c_text.gif

I wouldn't snitch on anybody unless they annoy me in which case I'd do it in front of them. Like the time I was bouncing and the only people in the bar were myself and the bartender. This black guy came in, sat at the bar. I'm in the back corner cleaning so I don't hear what's going on. These 3 college guys came in and sat next to the guy who was already there. All of a sudden they all run out to the parking lot. I run out there and the guy who was at the bar is beating up all 3 of the college guys. I ask the bartender what happened and she said the college guys called him a N because he didn't want to drink with them (he was only having water). Bartender called the cops when it happened. I clean up for a little while longer then I walked home. When I get to the next block over, the guy and the 3 college kids are handcuffed and sitting on the curb with a shit load of cops standing around. I walked over and said these 3 called him a N and he defended himself. Few weeks later the guy came back to the bar and we ended up becoming friends, he taught me how to get much better at pool. He was a personal trainer at 24 hour fitness and was ripped, which explained why he beat the shit out of those college kids. That's the only time I'd snitch and I'd do it again because he was just sitting there drinking water, talking to the bartender and minding his own business. <Fedor23>

I'd report. No one in my family would do anything like that but imagining having some Psycho killer who knows location i'd be afraid to go to sleep.

Let's say it's one of my kids. I guess it would depend on if their killing innocents or not.

I wouldn't just let them keep killing children.

But if they only killed scumbags and they promised to stop. Then I might be inclined to keep my mouth shut about their past activities.

“ Snitching “ is bullshit propaganda created by criminals to prevent then from tattling . “ Omertà “ the code of not tattling and loyalty created by the Sicilian Mafia was old school . The newer gangsters broke the oath once prison sentences started getting draconian . Street gangsters started adopting omertà and rap popularized the “ snitches get stitches” code .
Would I snitch ?! Fuck yeah . I’m no gangster and don’t have to follow any code . They’re all snitches. Most of those gangsters snitch each other out if the heat is on too hot and they’re looking at Major time . Snitch code don’t apply to civilians . Fuck them.

I mean generally I'd say no but you went straight to the nuclear option. Serial killer. A serial killer. Some of you really would be all

<Fedor23>

Back