Relationship If it can extend the life of your loved ones....

Fengxian

I am God
@Blue
Reaction score
Would you sacrifice the life of a million random people?

Asshole wizard just make you an offer. You can extend your own life, and the life of 1 of your loved ones, by sacrificing the life of 1 million random people. (This include children, mothers and fathers, etc.)

your other loved ones you didnt choose, and close friends would never be randomly sacrificed. You might see a colleague or a neighbor sacrificed.

You and your loved one wont be sick for this entire lifetime, and will die peacefully in your sleep. But everytime you sleep, you will have dreams about the million people you sacrificed.

Wood you take the offer? For someone I love (there's a handful of them) I'm willing to sacrifice 1 million mother theresa.

Last edited:
Would you sacrifice the life of a million random people?

Asshole wizard just make you an offer. You can extend your own life, and the life of 1 of your loved ones, by sacrificing the life of 1 million random people. (This include children, mothers and fathers, etc.)

your other loved ones you didnt choose, and close friends would never be randomly sacrificed. You might see a colleague or a neighbor sacrificed.

You and your loved one wont be sick for this entire lifetime, and will die peacefully in your sleep. But everytime you sleep, you will have dreams about the million people you sacrificed.

Wood you take the offer? For someone I love (there's a handful of them) I'm willing to sacrifice 1 million mother theresa.
Do I get to choose the million random people to die?

what kind of selfish scumbag would you have to be to do that? 😂 I accept that one day I will have to die, and that's ok. Last thing I need is a million deaths weighing on my conscience.

Only If I can choose what country I'm removing 1 millions peoples from.

Sounds like the last successful movie the MCU will ever put out

Back