Relationship Would you snitch on your loved ones

ALL OF YOU!!!
sad-icegif-1.gif

• Haha
Reactions: lsa
Nope. I’d like to think if one of them was a child abuser or something I’d disappear them myself

Several serial killers only got stopped because their relatives or co workers snitched on them. I would even testify in court under the penalty of perjury if my relatives where serial killers or sexual deviants or both which serial killers usually are. I would need to have some over whelming evidence though like if I found pictures of their crimes or video.

“ Snitching “ is bullshit propaganda created by criminals to prevent then from tattling . “ Omertà “ the code of not tattling and loyalty created by the Sicilian Mafia was old school . The newer gangsters broke the oath once prison sentences started getting draconian . Street gangsters started adopting omertà and rap popularized the “ snitches get stitches” code .
Would I snitch ?! Fuck yeah . I’m no gangster and don’t have to follow any code . They’re all snitches. Most of those gangsters snitch each other out if the heat is on too hot and they’re looking at Major time . Snitch code don’t apply to civilians . Fuck them.
Da truf. Every youtube mobster or prison channel has snitching paperwork

Last edited:
Nah, I would probably join her in a legendary sexual killing spree. I really like her.
<Fedor23>

If my mother smoked pot she would no longer be my mother.

Back