Would you respect ronda if she regained her title?

WhatNOW

THE KING IS BACK
Banned
Reaction score
If yes , why ?

and if no , why not ?

Of course. Respect her on the level of winning the belt.

Though all that crap she talked about being a "role model" and down to earth has gone out the window.

She should be respected anyway, people just don't like that she's famous and makes money for the UFC, same with McGregor. 6 title defences and brought WMMA to the UFC, WBW GOAT.

No. It's pretty rich of a woman who looks like this to harp on about other fighters having visual effects of years of steroid use
ronda-rousey-huge.jpg

She's the main reason why women are in the UFC. She's still, to this day, the wmma #1.

Why wouldn't I respect her, even if she didn't yet again become champ?

Ronda is the queen, and don't you fucking forget dat. Everybody's got a Hallman, and the slave beats the emperor in e-card. Doesn't mean shit.

GLENDALE FC RULES!!!

{<RR}<7>{<RR}

If you think I'm kidding, i ain't.

1. Megumi
2. Honda
3. Da Borg

Last edited:
Nah I was just kidding I respect all the fighters. Even Ronda

{<RR}

I never disrespected her title publicly.

But I always felt she was fighting women that were just not proficient in any mma fighting style to counter her Judo. But Holly proved she wasn't all that. And now there are three, or four chicks that can take her down.

But I really think she's a shitty human being. Even went and played the " victim card " on national TV after she lost and came out from behind her purple pillow.

I respect what she did. But I know the real score. Any knowledgeable fan would.

She should be respected anyway, people just don't like that she's famous and makes money for the UFC, same with McGregor. 6 title defences and brought WMMA to the UFC, WBW GOAT.
Totaly agree, I'm not a big fan of a lot of things she says, but as a fighter i respect her a lot! How can't you? What she has done for the sport and womens MMA is amazing and unprecedented.

No. She is a despicable human being regardless of whether she beats soccer moms or not.

Why would anyone not respect her (as a fighter) in the first place? She has one loss and a damn good run preceding it.

she needs to rematch holly. i couldn't give a shit if she beat meisha or anyone else.

Back