Would you respect ronda if she regained her title?

I just tried to look in the mirror as you said but could not pay attention as my eyes kept going back to the Holly shin kick on my pc monitor. Don't blame me, blame Ronda for making her first loss so incredibly spectacular. You rarely see such devastation with men's KO's, let alone women who almost never have a true KO like that.

There have been worse female KO's. Bethe being face planted, Davis getting hit so hard she started fighting the ref and Holly getting knocked out and almost falling through the ropes when she was doing boxing. Holly got her good with the kick though.

She's a disgrace to martial arts.

And all combat sports.

There have been worse female KO's. Bethe being face planted, Davis getting hit so hard she started fighting the ref and Holly getting knocked out and almost falling through the ropes when she was doing boxing. Holly got her good with the kick though.

lol those aren't even remotely close and you had to pick an example from another sport to come close. It wasn't just the kick but the graphic hammerfists on her unconcious, blooded face that knocked her teeth loose. And then what she yelled out when she woke back up. It gave us way too much ammo pal.

no your not weird your just a scared pussy fence sitter :D

Jk dude. She looks healthy and I probably would after say 10-12 pints of special brew

Rofl.

lol those aren't even remotely close and you had to pick an example from another sport to come close. It wasn't just the kick but the graphic hammerfists on her unconcious, blooded face that knocked her teeth loose. And then what she yelled out when she woke back up. It gave us way too much ammo pal.

Something tells me you're a little biased. But any way, still not the worse KO I've seen. Maybe you're just new to wmma and fighting, in general.

Megumi Fuji.

I like Megumi and she's highly skilled in submissions but I don't believe she fought the same level of competition Ronda has. She was fighting 4 or 5 times a year and that's not possible unless you're getting matched up with a lot of cans. There's not that much legit talent in wmma now, much less back in 2004 when she started.

No. It's pretty rich of a woman who looks like this to harp on about other fighters having visual effects of years of steroid use
ronda-rousey-huge.jpg
Damn that's a nice pic of Roudy Ronda
Of course I would respect her
never lost respect for her in the first place
is she perfect? no
who on this board is perfect?

It wouldn't make me like her, but I would certainly respect her as an athlete. But then again, I already do.

Damn that's a nice pic of Roudy Ronda
Of course I would respect her
never lost respect for her in the first place
is she perfect? no
who on this board is perfect?

who on this board is a better and more respectfull to other people on this planet? Pretty much everyone

If she somehow finds a way to beat Amanda, which I dont see happening (The division has envolved obviously)

Then yes I will respect her as a fighter, right now not so much bcuz shes so freaking overrated Its disguisting
God I remember when everyone thought she would beat floyd in a street fight/MMA fight whetever.... lol

I respect the grab into armbar skills she obtained from childhood. The judo skills her mother and various judoka coaches gave her from 6y old and 10-15years of jusdo/armbar drills while the body grew into and adapted those skills.
Skills drilled from child hood are amazing to see, it is fantastic art, poetry in motion.
Like Agassi, Mayweather and others.

I do not respect her kicks boxing, footwork, eating habits attitude, lack of emotional maturity and development
She "I can beat Laila Ali in boxing" lol trainedboxing just as long as Cain...
seem to bea bit borderline mental with ocds and mostly overall disrespectful, missguided, unpleasant behaviour

I never disrespected her title publicly.

But I always felt she was fighting women that were just not proficient in any mma fighting style to counter her Judo. But Holly proved she wasn't all that. And now there are three, or four chicks that can take her down.

But I really think she's a shitty human being. Even went and played the " victim card " on national TV after she lost and came out from behind her purple pillow.

I respect what she did. But I know the real score. Any knowledgeable fan would.

Agree 100%.

Shit human being. Lost all respect for her coaching TUF and then on. What she's done for WMMA is incredible and she deserves her props. But after getting her ass handed to her then play victim on national TV was like, "come on, fat arms".

Back