Would you respect ronda if she regained her title?

No, because respecting someone for me is not just a one dimensional thing....it's about both ability and humility....

No she would have to lose a respectable amount of weight, beat Holms, and stop telling interviewers not to ask her about MMA.

Ronda is awesome,pretty much everything she does/has done is great. Flipping off miesha,dont cry,all that is the fucking BOMB son. All of you crying about her being this horrible terrible person sound like a bunch of pussies to me. She cant come back too soon, to set things right.

Ronda is awesome,pretty much everything she does/has done is great. Flipping off miesha,dont cry,all that is the fucking BOMB son. All of you crying about her being this horrible terrible person sound like a bunch of pussies to me. She cant come back too soon, to set things right.
[<diva4}

She doesn't deserve any respect. I'll start to consider it if she gets shin kicked in the neck a few more times.

Why would anyone not respect her (as a fighter) in the first place? She has one loss and a damn good run preceding it.

most people tend to respect people who overcome adversity. being great and not losing is fine and all. but people are talking about her mentality. one loss and she decides to quit. how can someone respect that?

I only wish Travis coulda beaten cain,and somehow got the belt in his next match,so ronda come back,reclaim her title,and travis run around the octagon with her on his shoulders,waving their world titles around while all the fat kids on sherdog start crying and googling how to make a noose in their parents basement

I already respect her as a fighter. She needs to improve her stand up obviously to hang w/ girls like Holm or Shevchenko but as a fighter she has never lost respect from intelligent fans.

Her personality will never be respected because she is a petulant child.

Yes.

She was living in a world of delusions. To become champ again, she will have to confront the lie that she was decent at striking and acting. Fire Edmond, quit acting, train at a real gym and learn some fucking ring craft.

Why would someone not respect her as a fighter? She's not dirty like Jones or Romero and she has never been in a boring fight. It's very fun to watch her fight. I will, however, never respect her as a person.

I respect her already. She's a great fighter and seems like a great person. Even if she came back and lost I would still respect her.

pussies. like anyone cares if she hurt your feelings.

No.

But bravo to her for coming back after a violent KO

most people tend to respect people who overcome adversity. being great and not losing is fine and all. but people are talking about her mentality. one loss and she decides to quit. how can someone respect that?
Yes, because getting to the place she was posed absolutely no adversity for her whatsoever...

Yeah I respect her and and I will respect her more if she comes back. Win or lose.

What about Carano?
She lost and quit for good,but no one seems to give her any shit for that. She would come into fights not even bothering to try and make 145 lbs no one gives her shit for that. Ronda wont shake someones hand and its WWIII in here.

If she wins she'll go on a big tangent about how she told everyone she was gonna get the title back, and why she's the best, and why lube is satans sauce blah blah

So NO

If she wins she'll go on a big tangent about how she told everyone she was gonna get the title back, and why she's the best, and why lube is satans sauce blah blah

God i cant wait

Back