Would you respect ronda if she regained her title?

What about Carano?
She lost and quit for good,but no one seems to give her any shit for that. She would come into fights not even bothering to try and make 145 lbs no one gives her shit for that. Ronda wont shake someones hand and its WWIII in here.
Gina is likable, Ronda isn't....It's really that simple

Seriously, I would have alot of respect for her if she ever fought again. She didn't even show up to UFC 200 and her boyfriend was fighting. I don't know if she can repatch her soul and fight

Gina is likable, Ronda isn't....It's really that simple

Sorry i cant get behind people ignoring reality and being hypocritical just because they dont like her. They say shes this horrible person and delusional and yet they are essentially doing the same thing.

"oh she quit omg"

"well so did carano"

"but that was different!"

I already do. One of the most dominant champs ever. Hespect.

If she wins she'll go on a big tangent about how she told everyone she was gonna get the title back, and why she's the best, and why lube is satans sauce blah blah

So NO

I would prefer to watch her win the title back and talk about being the best than watch a bunch of cry baby bitches who've never accomplished anything of significance in their lives post how Ronda hurt their feelings.

Yes, because getting to the place she was posed absolutely no adversity for her whatsoever...

i honestly can't tell if you're trolling. i thought it was clear that my point was that winning is a lot easier to deal with than losing is. there is a difference between working hard to be great, and having the mental fortitude to return from defeat. this shouldn't be hard to grasp. or maybe you just disagree, which i can accept.

God i cant wait
I don't see how
Sorry i cant get behind people ignoring reality and being hypocritical just because they dont like her. They say shes this horrible person and delusional and yet they are essentially doing the same thing.

"oh she quit omg"

"well so did carano"

Like I said nobody likes Ronda, except for you apparently

Whatever floats your boat

I don't see how

Like I said nobody likes Ronda, except for you apparently

Whatever floats your boat

Weak shit. I dont need to like ronda to see the rampant hypocrisy.

Acknowledge her abilities and skills yeah,
Respect is something she will never have from any person that isnt a total retard.

Hey btw, if anyone congratulate anyone thwt ever beat Ronda, expect her to up in you face and tell you that you are a "(whatever weight you are) bitch.
Or if you finally get fed up with her coach being a creep in the hallwayd and spitting on the floor, except ronda to come up to your face and explain to you how to be a man.

If you are a sweet person, expect ronda to see right though it.

What about Carano?
She lost and quit for good,but no one seems to give her any shit for that. She would come into fights not even bothering to try and make 145 lbs no one gives her shit for that. Ronda wont shake someones hand and its WWIII in here.

well that's the price you pay when you're popular because you talk shit. if you can't back up your talk, you get the same in return. this is why conor is not getting the same shit ronda is getting. he talked a lot and lost to diaz. but he's fighting him again. ronda isn't looking to rematch holly.

she looks really bad for not wanting that rematch. the shit she's getting is justified.

I would prefer to watch her win the title back and talk about being the best than watch a bunch of cry baby bitches who've never accomplished anything of significance in their lives post how Ronda hurt their feelings.
No, not me. I like hating Ronda she makes it easy

No. Can't stand her. Plus she's not as good as Cyborg and is scared to fight her so who cares. Im interested in seeing the best WMMA fighter and its damn sure not Rousey.

No. It's pretty rich of a woman who looks like this to harp on about other fighters having visual effects of years of steroid use
ronda-rousey-huge.jpg
Am I the only one that finds the picture to be remotely attractive? I must be weird.

well that's the price you pay when you're popular because you talk shit. if you can't back up your talk, you get the same in return. this is why conor is not getting the same shit ronda is getting. he talked a lot and lost to diaz. but he's fighting him again. ronda isn't looking to rematch holly.

she looks really bad for not wanting that rematch. the shit she's getting is justified.

Man,dont you see it dont matter what she does? people are gonna shit on her for coming back,staying gone,movin up to fight cyborg,movin down to fight joanna. Whatever the fuck it is that she does,got some imagined ulterior motive to it. If she does something good its fake for sympathy,if she does something bad its like oh shit what a horrible fake person. So what she talks shit,so do 90% of mma fighters. If ufc puts a bigger spotlight on her and conor that somehow makes them worse people,or is it that it upsets YOU more?

"oh she quit omg"

"well so did carano"

You seem a little too emotionally invested in Ronda, buddeh. Grab your purple pillow and go take a nap.

If you don't already respect her accomplishments you are a sad hater.

I never disrespected her title publicly.

But I always felt she was fighting women that were just not proficient in any mma fighting style to counter her Judo. But Holly proved she wasn't all that. And now there are three, or four chicks that can take her down.

But I really think she's a shitty human being. Even went and played the " victim card " on national TV after she lost and came out from behind her purple pillow.

I respect what she did. But I know the real score. Any knowledgeable fan would.

Awesome post. I agree fully.
If she beats all of these new contenders, then yeah...shed be a bad ass woman. But mentally shes made of glass.

That is just the bloat before the pms

I hate ronda, but thats muscle...you can CLEARLY see that...bad joke dude, youre trying too hard.

she needs to rematch holly. i couldn't give a shit if she beat meisha or anyone else.

Dont forget cyborg!

Back