Would you rather live in the Star Wars universe or the Star Trek universe?

Would you rather live in the Star Wars universe or the Star Trek universe?

• Total voters
Gambling and holodecks at Quark's or being a slave owned by a flying bug ....

And the ultimate communist tyranny..... The Borg.

Going in full nerd rite now.

I think actually neither are communist because communism means universal ownership of the means of production.

The federation are a post scarcity civilisation but private ownership of production means is totally allowed.

The Borg are technology to the extreme, in some ways emblematic of the Japanese or at least America's fears of them circa WWII. The fear being that they are Uber Monarchist worker drones with no self preservation. They become more Monarchist over their appearances.

I think the Romulans are the most like China, considered by many to be communist, although that's bullshit also. Propaganda of China parroted by the west because it supports the narrative.

Star Wars is space samurai shit and struggling to survive in desert planets. Jedi powers are a curse. Some Sith always wants to kill you and then there's Order 66.

Star Trek is future post scarcity utopia with sexy promiscuous aliens. Beam me up Scotty to the Star Trek universe and engage
76d246ea295c80566e7900d2c14c7538.jpg

c4cb28ee894d1e396e221177166a6881.gif
Heh heh and I wonder if you recall the line she is saying in this scene...

"Who needs rational when your toes curl up?"

Going in full nerd rite now.

I think actually neither are communist because communism means universal ownership of the means of production.

The federation are a post scarcity civilisation but private ownership of production means is totally allowed.

The Borg are technology to the extreme, in some ways emblematic of the Japanese or at least America's fears of them circa WWII. The fear being that they are Uber Monarchist worker drones with no self preservation. They become more Monarchist over their appearances.

I think the Romulans are the most like China, considered by many to be communist, although that's bullshit also. Propaganda of China parroted by the west because it supports the narrative.

You've an Uber Nerd..........;)

Star Trek for all the reasons already said. It's stable and safe for my family for the most part. Star Wars is more interesting because it's more chaotic.
On a related note, I'm a reader. I read a little every night to distract myself and fall asleep. I also like to listen to audio books on my commute. I've exhausted the digital libraries of two cities of SW and ST content. Dozens of SW and one ST. Why isn't there a commensurate amount of novels in the Star Trek universe?
Both have gone to woke BS recently, but there is potential for infinite stories in either.

Star Trek. More chill. Teleporting and Holodeck alone make it worth while.

Star Wars makes it seem like there's a problem or some shitty thing to deal with everywhere you go.

Mass Effect >>>>>>> both

I want that Asari poon!

Star Trek is a utopian future where humans no longer have wars with each other and are more interested in exploring space to find new life… and try to sleep with it, because in Star Trek alien women are mostly hot..

On the other hand there is a space samurai universe with slavery, genocide, much less attractive alien women, death cults…lots of desolate sand planets and a race of jar jar binks like people.

I’ll take Star Trek thanks.

If I get top notch force powers then Star Wars. Although I tricked out bounty hunter like Boba Fett is pretty cool too. Other than that I prefer the Star Trek universe. It has better overall technology.

my five year mission would be to seek out new pussy in new civilizations

Star Wars because I could never stand Star Trek.

Back