Would you rather live in the Star Wars universe or the Star Trek universe?

Would you rather live in the Star Wars universe or the Star Trek universe?

• Total voters
Star wars, hear me out.

Star trek is great, that was my first choice, even peon life in the federation is amazing, holiday time all the time if you want. Everything is free.

Star wars, TS said you got force powers. Now this would suck cos you'd be on shitty planets, chased by the order, no ubi etc.

Except I would totally be on the Empires side! Werner Herzog's chr nails it, planets in the empire work better are more affluent, peaceful, safe, happy. The rebels break shit down and will replace it with a tyranny that fails people. I like black white and red, minimalist/brutalist design. Sure you have to break some eggs to make an omelet but it's for the greater good!

Both sides of the force inculcate the parameters for the other to gain ascendancy, they are two sides of the same coin. I'll take the side that can get me my coffee on time. You have force powers in the empire you're one of the 0.1% and you're doing good for the universe, bringing peace nd prosperity, you have a purpose and the means to achieve it. In star trek you would likely be a well looked after communist peasent.

Last edited:
I'll take the one that doesn't employ star destroyers.

Right, one Borg Cube, coming up.

giphy-downsized-large.gif

You have force powers in the empire you're one of the 0.1% and you're doing good for the universe, bringing peace nd prosperity, you have a purpose and the means to achieve it. In star trek you would likely be a well looked after communist peasent.

Learning to effectively use the force is a one in trillions chance.

Star wars, hear me out.

Star trek is great, that was my first choice, even peon life in the federation is amazing, holiday time all the time if you want. Everything is free.

Star wars, TS said you got force powers. Now this would suck cos you'd be on shitty planets, chased by the order, no ubi etc.

Except I would totally be on the Empires side! Werner Herzog's chr nails it, planets in the empire work better are more affluent, peaceful, safe, happy. The rebels break shit down and will replace it with a tyranny that fails people. I like black white and red, minimalist/brutalist design. Sure you have to break some eggs to make an omelet but it's for the greater good!

Both sides of the force inculcate the parameters for the other to gain ascendancy, they are two sides of the same coin. I'll take the side that can get me my coffee on time. You have force powers in the empire you're one of the 0.1% and you're doing good for the universe, bringing peace nd prosperity, you have a purpose and the means to achieve it. In star trek you would likely be a well looked after communist peasent.

And the ultimate communist tyranny..... The Borg.

Also... At what point in time are we in one of these universes?

They both underwent various cataclysms.

I don't like scifi, but at least SW universe seem fun/interessing, almost fantasy

Star Trek ever felt just nerdest most boring shit ever

Star Wars so I could motorboat Gina Carano's character

Carano already lives in your current universe, go give her some motorboating

Would have loved to watch Q son Palpatine though, that would be hilarious.

I'll take Q powers in my fantasy choice in this.

star wars is more exciting
star trek is bureaucratical and a bit dull.

Right, one Borg Cube, coming up.

giphy-downsized-large.gif

HAHA, yea, I figured evil empire vs. Borg is a situation where I'll probably never even encounter the Borg anyway. Either universe would be cool though, until it wasn't. Plus he didn't specify, can we use the Force or are we just like janitor level in each universe? I mean, if I could be a Jedi then I would probably change my answer to Star Wars.

Star Trek in Picards era and its not even close. No stress of hunger, housing, career all the free time you want. Holodecks everywhere, you could go live in Risa and just party until you die. You have the Federation keeping the Romulans, Klignons, and Borg (kinda) at bay. If you're an aggressive type you can have all that and in your 40 or 50 join starfleet as a petty officer hope to ds9 and sleeze it up you might die to Dominion ploy but oh well.

Star wars, at best you are being hounded planet to planet by the Sith. Poverty stricken place to place at best you become a do gooder that is eventually killed in your old age never really doing anything to affect the grand scale of th3 galatic empire. But hey you get a cool sword and magic light.

HAHA, yea, I figured evil empire vs. Borg is a situation where I'll probably never even encounter the Borg anyway. Either universe would be cool though, until it wasn't. Plus he didn't specify, can we use the Force or are we just like janitor level in each universe? I mean, if I could be a Jedi then I would probably change my answer to Star Wars.

You're Jedi powers is like Luke level at the least. And yes you can definitely be a Jedi.

If I could be high ranking officer (not a dsmn red shirt) on the Enterptise I choose that. Being able to explore new places all the time would never get boring.

I'd take the Jedi powers but wouldn't want to actually live the Jedi lifestyle. I'd be content just pulling mind tricks on people and getting a beer out of the fridge without leaving the couch.

If single then Star Wars all the way. Just you your buds and all the adventure you want. Plus those Mando jet packs are pretty cool.

If married then Star Trek cause life's over might as well be comfortable.

Back