Would you rather give up pizza , meat or alcohol for the rest of your life?

What would you rather give up?

• Total voters
Any non-vegan who gives up meat is pretty much giving up on pizza too.

That’s my 3 favorite things. I’d rather die than give up one.

Alcohol as I've been tee total for 33 years or so.

Pizza I could do without, I love the smell of it. But if I eat any i top out at 2 or son slices

Meat..meat would be difficult...

Drank beer and had a meat feast pizza tonight just to say ‘fuck this thread’...

That’s my 3 favorite things. I’d rather die than give up one.

Bruh I can't even vote, for fear of the ultimate irony where I actually end up having to choose somehow. Not taking that chance.

Pizza. I couldnt go without ever eating bacon again, and I enjoy a few drinks here and there. But Pizza? I can take it or leave it these days.

Can I give up pizza AND alcohol?

I don't need either.

I love pizza but I’d give that up.

Meat has too many varieties and ways you can cook it and having a drink is really nice too

Pizza
Meat (not long ago I could not live without meat but as I age I am eating more seafood and less and less meat.)
.Alcohol

I've only had pizza a few times in years soooo.... Also giving up meat would be giving up pizza.

So let me get this straight

You give up ALL MEAT

Meaning are your pizzas are vegetarian

Liquory vegetarian pizzas

Im a bit confused. If you give up meat, you limit yourself from plenty of pizza as well. I dont eat cheese pizza only.

I guess i will choose alcohol.

If you give up meat doesn't that pretty much mean you give up pizza too as veggie pizzas...... forever.

None of the above is the only option but with a gun to my head it would be pizza.

Any non-vegan who gives up meat is pretty much giving up on pizza too.
zz
Guys, you don't need meat for pizza. Look at this deelicious pineapple and baked tofu pizza

bbqpizza2.jpg

Guys, you don't need meat for pizza. Look at this deelicious pineapple and baked tofu pizza

bbqpizza2.jpg
dont dare bring that crap in my house, i will shoot you and claim self defense. And im in texas, so its encouraged.

I don't think I've eaten pizza in about 5 months so...

It's between alcohol and pizza. I'm an occasional drinker, although I like to drink at times. I try not to eat too much pizza for health reasons, but like most people, I enjoy it. I guess I'd have to give up drinking and just take pills or use weed or something when I want to get high. I could never give up meat and while I restrict pizza, I couldn't see myself never having it again. Alcohol is more replaceable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back