Would you rather give up pizza , meat or alcohol for the rest of your life?

What would you rather give up?

• Total voters
Pizza

A nice glass of Cabernet with steak > pizza.

I eat pizza more often than I drink, but I could easily sub something healthier than pizza. It’s cheap and convenient. But there’s really no substitute for rum.

Im a bit confused. If you give up meat, you limit yourself from plenty of pizza as well. I dont eat cheese pizza only.

I guess i will choose alcohol.

I've already given up meat and taking an extended vacation from booze.

Pizza stays!

Pizza easily
I can still eat panzerotti anyway, so really no loss

It would be alcohol or pizza. I drink way less now. And well its an unhealthy and poor outlet. Pizza is also unhealthy or not the best division and use of calories.

Alcohol, only drink like 3 times a year. If I had to choose between pizza and meat it would easily be pizza I'd give up. A harder question for me would be pasta or potato, love both so not sure what I'd chose.

Pizza for sure. I can love without that, but I need meat anf alcohol to survive.

Broccoli.

I know it isn’t there. But I say broccoli.

Alcohol...

Can't miss something you don't drink

Probably pizza. Even though I rarely drink, I like knowing that I can. And I probably will drink a lot more once I am in better shape.

i love all three, but i'd probably give up meat. i've always wanted to for moral reasons because i find the mass death and slaughter of animals to be just horrifically evil, and yet i'm a weak person and i have a hard time giving up things like steak and ribs.

alcohol - no fucking way. i need that.

and pizza, it's just too delicious and convenient. i don't even like meat on my pizza, too greasy and shit.

I've already given up alcohol, so that. If I still enjoyed drinking then I could give up pizza no problem.

I really only drink on Special occasions so doesn't hurt me to give it up.

I've pretty much given up pizza since going on keto 3yrs ago, so that's the obvious answer for me. I occasionally make a pizza with a chicken crust every few months, but I'd be fine without it.

Pizza, because I can always have a Calzone. :)
tenor.gif

lol

Back