Would you rather give up pizza , meat or alcohol for the rest of your life?

What would you rather give up?

• Total voters
I'm vegetarian, so that takes meat out of the equation. I'm also really health conscious now, and am a good cook, so staying away from pizza is not a problem. Lots of other delicious things to eat. I've had a lot of pizza in my life, and would not miss it if I never had it again. In fact, I haven't eaten any pizza in more than a year, now that I think about it. It's not part of my lefstyle any more, and I don't crave it anymore...not even a little bit. This means that YAY!!! I can drink alcohol.

Came to say alcohol, but as a non-drinker saw that i am not included so i am sadly riding my high horse right on out of here.

As a vegan I'll replace the meat with tofu and give up alcohol quite easily. I'll never give up pizza.

Why give up anything? What's the point?

AssuredVibrantFirebelliedtoad-size_restricted.gif

Alcohol, for sure. Pizza second, and a big no go on the animal flesh.

i can get tired of pizza honestly, but booze and steak would just be fine forever

So, literally one specific dish versus a whole class of food and a whole class of drink? Seems a bit lopsided.

Honestly, I believe I could give up any of them. I could give up pizza and hardly notice it though so I'll go with pizza.

So let me get this straight

You give up ALL MEAT

Meaning are your pizzas are vegetarian

Liquory vegetarian pizzas

Meat. Already only eat fish.

Pizza is far superior without meat.

Alcohol gives me spots.

Listen TS, we could have you killed for talking this way.

I love getting wasted and consuming the flesh of my furry animal friends. I do love the pizza too though, especially when hungover, but if had to choose then it would be pizza that had to go.

Already gave up alcohol

So win win for me

Pizza, because I can always have a Calzone. :)

Back