Would you rather give up pizza , meat or alcohol for the rest of your life?

What would you rather give up?

• Total voters
106 morons that picked alcohol instead of Pizza.

Have a Calzone you fggot.

I want to say alcohol for the sake of my health but that's not a realistic possibility as of now.

Meat is the hardest to give up.. I dont drink anyway so whatever on that. Same with carbs (pizza) just feel empty after 1 hrs unlike fibery veggies... But meat is hard to give up. You need fat to feel full and meat has that.

I was a vegetarian for 2 years and their only solution was eating tons of avacados and pouring tons of oil on veggies while cooking.. I prefer the meat thank you very much.

No homo

Last edited:
You're lucky that picture didn't load
You mean you are lucky. Its the saddest looking pizza ever. Whoever made it and called it pizza needs to be punished seriously. i agree with @MMA since 1993 on that.

I don't know why you cannot see it Clippy. I can and MMA did. If you want to try something to see it, hit reply to my post and then hit preview of your new window. That works for me to load pictures that others see that I often don't.

But be prepared to feel sad. Its really a pathetic looking thing.

You mean you are lucky. Its the saddest looking pizza ever. Whoever made it and called it pizza needs to be punished seriously. i agree with @MMA since 1993 on that.

I don't know why you cannot see it Clippy. I can and MMA did. If you want to try something to see it, hit reply to my post and then hit preview of your new window. That works for me to load pictures that others see that I often don't.

But be prepared to feel sad. Its really a pathetic looking thing.

I feel like the work isn't worth the payoff

Edit: Looking back I see it and I thought we had a bard emoji

Didn't load on my phone for some reason but now am on a PC

this was WAY too easy for me. no way am i giving up meat or alcohol. even if i can't have pizza, i can still have all those same ingredients in other stuff like lasagna or spaghetti, etc.

Don’t drink alcohol, so that’s an easy one for me.

Unless you're a fan of vegetable/cheese-only pizzas, there's a pretty big overlap between option 1 and 2.

If I had to choose I'd probably give up alcohol, as I don't drink it much anyway. I would miss it as a "condiment" in cooking, baking and sweets tho.

Back