Opinion Would you rather Biden or Harris as president?

When you say that the odds are against it, what are you referring to? Betting odds? Pretty sure that's not true. Actuarial tables? No. It's just more of your trademark dishonesty and hatefulness.

Yeah, stating my own opinion on the odds of Biden making it two years - after asking your opinion first - is "dishonesty and hatefulness". Classic Hack Savage. I would say more but already got a yellow for using the *gasp* R-word.

I'll bet you $5k on it.

Wow. What a badass! Sorry I attempted to ask you a reasonable question - which you still have not offered a number on.

I will just put you down as believing Joe is "virtually certain" to not resign within two years of his inauguration. And will bookmark this page.

Yeah, stating my own opinion on the odds of Biden making it two years - after asking your opinion first - is "dishonesty and hatefulness". Classic Hack Savage. I would say more but already got a yellow for using the *gasp* R-word.

Wow. What a badass! Sorry I attempted to ask you a reasonable question - which you still have not offered a number on.

I will just put you down as believing Joe is "virtually certain" to not resign within two years of his inauguration. And will bookmark this page.

You said that the odds are strongly against Biden making it two years. I offered you an even-odds bet against it, and you refused. I think it's safe to conclude that you don't really believe what you're saying. Hence dishonesty (and it's funny how you can't even imagine being an honest person and standing behind your words). And you're just saying it to promote a smear of someone you hate because that's the kind of person you are. And your question wasn't answerable as asked (look up O/U).

You said that the odds are strongly against Biden making it two years. I offered you an even-odds bet against it, and you refused. I think it's safe to conclude that you don't really believe what you're saying. Hence dishonesty (and it's funny how you can't even imagine being an honest person and standing behind your words). And you're just saying it to promote a smear of someone you hate because that's the kind of person you are. And your question wasn't answerable as asked (look up O/U).

Oh, I won't bet 5K with a stranger on the internet so I "don't believe" the odds I'm giving. :rolleyes:

Joe Biden is in demonstrable cognitive decline. My assertion that the odds are strongly against his making it to the two year mark has zero to do with hate for him. I actually have sympathy for him - as I have stated many times - and believe that those closest to him, particularly his wife, should have never, ever allowed him to run in 2020.

He was able to limp across the finish line (helped immensely by the COVID restrictions that limited the traditional on-the-ground presidential campaigning burden) but the pressures of being in the Oval Office will prove an entirely different animal. Personally I wish Biden were either younger or healthier. Because Harris will almost certainly make a worse president.

Last edited:
Oh, I won't bet 5K with a stranger on the internet so I "don't believe" the odds I'm giving. :rolleyes:

So make some kind of counter to show that you take some accountability for your disgusting smear.

Joe Biden is in demonstrable cognitive decline. My assertion that the odds are strongly against his making it to the two year mark has zero to do with hate for him. I actually have sympathy for him - as I have stated many times - and believe that those closest to him, particularly his wife, should have never, ever allowed him to run in 2016.

FYI: if it's "demonstrable," that means that you can demonstrate it rather than simply assert it because you disagree with him on policy and have no scruples. I actually have sympathy for you, as happy or even normal people are never as hateful and dishonest as you are. There's obviously a lot of pain behind your facade. I think the people closest to you, particularly your wife, should have never, ever allowed you to create an account here.

So make some kind of counter to show that you take some accountability for your disgusting smear.

FYI: if it's "demonstrable," that means that you can demonstrate it rather than simply assert it because you disagree with him on policy and have no scruples. I actually have sympathy for you, as happy or even normal people are never as hateful and dishonest as you are. There's obviously a lot of pain behind your facade. I think the people closest to you, particularly your wife, should have never, ever allowed you to create an account here.

Wow... You're really off your meds today... I have to guess it's due to how poorly the dems did in the House and Senate races. But you'll be OK, dude. Hang in there.

Wow... You're really off your meds today... I have to guess it's due to how poorly the dems did in the House and Senate races. But you'll be OK, dude. Hang in there.

Yeah, this is the kind of response I expect from someone like you to points you can't address.

To recap: You threw out some disgusting smears just because you have political disagreements with someone. When asked to stand behind them, you refused, demonstrating clearly that you knew what you said was false.

Neither. Both suck. Both are bottom feeders who will screw the Public any chance they get, and embrace any excuse to delay, deny and impoverish the Public. Both have been doing the corporate bidding, pushing war, shafting working people, implementing racist policies, and lying through their goddamned teeth for decades. Kamala is a slaver too and you think she'll be doing needed Reparations? Fat chance.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/kamal...ied-to-keep-inmates-locked-up-for-cheap-labor

If you're at all left prepare for major disappointment. If you're right you'll be happy but lie about it.

Last edited:
Yeah, this is the kind of response I expect from someone like you to points you can't address.

To recap: You threw out some disgusting smears just because you have political disagreements with someone. When asked to stand behind them, you refused, demonstrating clearly that you knew what you said was false.

So what are the "disgusting smears" now? First you claimed the smear was my saying odds were against Biden making it past Januray 2023. Which, even if wrong, does not qualify as a "smear" by any traditionally understood definition of that word.

Now it appears the "smear" is stating Biden is in demonstrable cognitive decline. Yet any objective comparison between a Biden interview/public appearance conducted at the end of Obama's second term and an interview/public appearance conducted at the start of his 2020 campaign is evidence of the fact.

Again, sorry the "blue wave" didn't happen. But it's not going to hurt as much a few weeks from now. Hang in there.

A lot of people think Biden will bow out within a matter of months if ,when he wins this election, leading to a Kamala Harris presidency. Is that a step up or a step down?

Honestly I want Harris, only because once she's president, people will see what she is truly like and it will set back Democratic elections 20 years

So what are the "disgusting smears" now? First you claimed the smear was my saying odds were against Biden making it past Januray 2023. Which, even if wrong, does not qualify as a "smear" by any traditionally understood definition of that word.

Now it appears the "smear" is stating Biden is in demonstrable cognitive decline. Yet any objective comparison between a Biden interview/public appearance conducted at the end of Obama's second term and an interview/public appearance conducted at the start of his 2020 campaign is evidence of the fact.

Look at you. "Duh, it's not a smear to call someone a drooling idiot who's about to die just because he's not in my tribe." Anyway, I think you've made it pretty clear that you don't actually believe it. The fact that you're willing to say it anyway says a lot about what kind of a man you are.

Again, sorry the "blue wave" didn't happen. But it's not going to hurt as much a few weeks from now. Hang in there.

Sounds like projection. I know you were rooting for widespread misery, just like you did last time, in hopes that if enough people suffer, they'll agree with you politically. I've been celebrating all week.

Biden by a mile.

Harris is an overconfident woman with a lot of fluffy buzz words and a terrible twitch.

She's a loose cannon who will ride the opinions of whatever strengthens her own popularity.

The american people voted on Biden for president not Harris, so obviously Biden.
Just hope his health is good enough for 4 years.
I think those 4 years will be pretty damn hard.

I have the sense that Joe is less erratic and more consistent. Both are pretty moderate politically, but I think Kamala would be willing to do more pandering to the extreme and fringe elements of constituents if it meant keeping her job, by rebranding herself as progressive.

She's already ranked #10 out of the 100 progressives in Congress by some.

https://progressivepunch.org/scores.htm?house=senate

Let it be known . . . unless you're willing to bet someone on Sherdog regarding the likelihood of your comments on here you don't really believe in what you post.

neither. biden cant remember anything and harris cant shutup.

None of them.
Donald Trump should be President.

Back