Opinion Would you rather Biden or Harris as president?

You constantly follow me around to reply to my threads that get dumped.

***they get dumped for being AWESOME by the way***

Ergo, I am responding to you by saying, "DUMP TRUMP" because he lost the election in teeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeears.
Do you have me confused with someone else?

Because she was window dressing, I have to go with the Scratch and sniffer

They need to give Biden some anti-aging pills. He’s a gaffe machine and somewhat of a dunce, but he’s capable of working with both parties and is pragmatic (or has no principles, if you want to look at it that way)

Neither lol

320M people and this is what you find

He's not bowing down unless he has a medical event. Harris is a sleazeball, but what do you expect? She's a politician.

Joe Biden of course!

We did it!
3hQ83Ih.gif
hey look everyone its the gun guy from AZ posting this same thing for the 4th time today in a different thread... get help you have BDS

hey look everyone its the gun guy from AZ posting this same thing for the 4th time today in a different thread... get help you have BDS
Hey look everyone, the fake gun toting, fake 3 gunning, fake Republican real troll. Searching my profile while his is set to private.

Are you trying to bait and then report me again little insecure guy?

Hey look everyone, the fake gun toting, fake 3 gunning, fake Republican real troll. Searching my profile while his is set to private.

Are you trying to bait and then report me again little insecure guy?
never reported you ... thats the funny part and keep dreaming your little dreams with your small mind.. enjoy the next 4 yrs

Biden-Harris-Quad.png

I have the sense that Joe is less erratic and more consistent. Both are pretty moderate politically, but I think Kamala would be willing to do more pandering to the extreme and fringe elements of constituents if it meant keeping her job, by rebranding herself as progressive.

A step up. And she's a despicable human being.

As a non American I have no idea what you're talking about. Could you explain why she is despicable?

80 year olds should not be in office.

Maybe if the Founders lived in an age with a higher average lifespan they would have considered both an age minimum and a maximum for president.

I think the nation needs a cap of 70 for presidents (must be under 70 to run for first term) and all judges - all "lifetime" appointments end on their 70th birthday.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back