Opinion Would you rather Biden or Harris as president?

I thought Biden's speech today was spot on and set a great tone. Plus it was short and showed humility.

Already better than anything in the last four years.

I can't wait for more of Harris's outdated references.

I rather see Biden for sure, but I really feel like he's already too far gone and his advisers and handlers are already running the show.

will they still declare there's systematic racism once KH is the POTUS? hmm

You constantly follow me around to reply to my threads that get dumped.

***they get dumped for being AWESOME by the way***

Ergo, I am responding to you by saying, "DUMP TRUMP" because he lost the election in teeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeears.

I'm Canadian so I don't count, but since it looks like the GOP will still have the senate, I doubt Biden or Harris are going to be able to do anything ambitious. Biden might get some more bi-partisan support on some issues, but if he wins, expect 4 years of not much of anything.

I'm Canadian so I don't count, but since it looks like the GOP will still have the senate, I doubt Biden or Harris are going to be able to do anything ambitious. Biden might get some more bi-partisan support on some issues, but if he wins, expect 4 years of not much of anything.
They have a really good chance of taking the Senate in 2022.

how? You shit post and you are partisan as fuck

I am not party affiliated.

I abhor Biden/Harris.

I just know that Trump is the worst POTUS of all time, so he gotta go.

And gone he is.

I am not party affiliated.

I abhor Biden/Harris.

I just know that Trump is the worst POTUS of all time, so he gotta go.

And gone he is.
I abhor Biden/Harris.
Then why vote man. I don't understand some of you guy's. If you think both are scum. All you are doing is F U other guy even though I don't like him either person, its plain dumb.

I abhor Biden/Harris.
Then why vote man. I don't understand some of you guy's. If you think both are scum. All you are doing is F U other guy even though I don't like him either person, its plain dumb.

The lesser of 2 evils.

Fucking DUH.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back