Opinion Would you rather Biden or Harris as president?

I'll be watching that polling with baited breath... :rolleyes:
Assuming Loeffler wins, 21/34 seats up then will be Rs. 5 are vulnerable while the Ds will only have 2.

Harris

She has declared the DNC will start the most progressive agenda ever. Fighting the "bigotry" and "systemic racism". One part of me really wants to see the US going full left. Actually I enjoy watching fat pink colored women screaming at fucking white males. I think it's hilarious.

What is your O/U on Biden not handing the ball off to Harris before January 2023?

I give Biden an 80% chance of winning a second term. Harris would have to be the extremely early favorite for the 2028 nomination.

I think he steps down either just before or just after the midterms.

Probably so she can have the ability to serve possibly 10 years.

If she serves no more than 2 years of his terms she can be elected 2x.

Probably so she can have the ability to serve possibly 10 years.

If she serves no more than 2 years of his terms she can be elected 2x.
I think he will be pushed out by the party.

He will be blamed for losses in the House. The Democratic leadership can't handle self reflection. So, instead of blaming leaders in the House, Joe will be blamed.

Harris will be their "fresh start", rather than any real introspection.

A lot of people think Biden will bow out within a matter of months if ,when he wins this election, leading to a Kamala Harris presidency. Is that a step up or a step down?

Biden 100%. He is more moderate, crazy kamala is a step down. The good news is a lot of their policies will get blocked by congress.

What is your O/U on Biden not handing the ball off to Harris before January 2023?
I don't think you know how O/U works. You wouldn't have a "not" in an O/U. You'd have a number total. I think you just want a prop.

I give Biden an 80% chance of winning a second term.

lol Not what I asked. But Biden told his aides way back in December he will only serve a single term - the "transition candidate". Odds are strongly against his even making it four years. But keep pretending he's mentally fit as a fiddle.

I don't think you know how O/U works. You wouldn't have a "not" in an O/U. You'd have a number total. I think you just want a prop.

I don't gamble so it's entirely possible I'm using the lingo wrong... I am asking for odds on Biden getting through two years as president.

lol Not what I asked. But Biden told his aides way back in December he will only serve a single term - the "transition candidate". Odds are strongly against his even making it four years. But keep pretending he's mentally fit as a fiddle.

When you say that the odds are against it, what are you referring to? Betting odds? Pretty sure that's not true. Actuarial tables? No. It's just more of your trademark dishonesty and hatefulness.

Harris would be really terrible look at her time in SF. I think she would end up getting impeached.

A lot of people think Biden will bow out within a matter of months if ,when he wins this election, leading to a Kamala Harris presidency. Is that a step up or a step down?

Kamala Harris has always annoyed the heck out of me . . . exactly like Trump does for many of you, and I'll admit he annoys me at times too.

Outside of exercising my vote against her there wouldn't be much I could do if others were swayed to vote for her . . .

Back