Would you quit your job if they blocked Sherdog?

How can Dana pay me to post on sherdog and at the same time block sherdog?? It wouldn't make any sense.

Man... That seems low. You should find work you enjoy more of you'd consider leaving because they won't let you play on the clock.

I'm at work btw, but at least on break where we can use our phones off the floor.

95% of my posts are at work :p

If I ever disappear you know why

We have a strict "no personal phones" policy, but I guess I could always take long bathroom breaks and use my personal phone to browse.

Also, where the fuck do you work TS, sounds like a fucking Nazi death camp.

How about you stop being a slacker and do your fucking job? How the hell do people like this even have a job?

I'm black, why would I have a job?
BWDdA.gif

I'm the boss, so if I catch myself dicking around on Sherdog I'll cut myself some slack :cool:

We have websence at my work as well, tons of forum gets blocked, not sherdog for some reason(your work may not block it either). Don't use VPN from your work, a guy here got laid off for doing exactly that. They will notice. I suggest either browse from your phone on breaks or figure out an alternative way to by pass the websence, you're in IT right, figure it out :)

Or just don't go on Sherdog while at work, its just an MMA forum!!

Also, where the fuck do you work TS, sounds like a fucking Nazi death camp.
Its worse, its a defense contractor with more IT security people, accountants, and MBA's than engineers. You would think we would be getting worked to death but its the opposite.

I never understood how/why anyone found time in work to use sites like this.
Every job i've ever had has been so busy that you just never had time.

I'd quit too if I couldn't watch any of Drake's videos at work either.
Animals...

I'm self employed.........and seriously considered blocking sherdog a few times to increase my productivity!!

Company is implementing very strict websense blocking this week to increase productivity. Pretty much all websites of even remote entertainment value are blocked, including all forums, and videos and news websites.

My game plan is to use an encrypted VPN tunnel since I have rooted my workstation, but I figure eventually I will be caught in an audit, at that point should I walk?

We have a strict "no personal phones" policy, but I guess I could always take long bathroom breaks and use my personal phone to browse.

It won't make any difference to my productivity as I am a software developer and they don't even know what hardware platform our next product will be on, so not really a bunch I can do except browse the web all day.
The app would still work though, even on company WiFi. Before the Sherdog app era, I'd never quit a job over this shit hole.

YouTube and Facebook is blocked on company computers but the apps still work on our phones with company WiFi.

be like "the can" and don't have a job.

They better not take away my Anderson Silva money that Sherdog gives me. I have to be on here.

Back