Would you quit your job if they blocked Sherdog?

Darkart

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Company is implementing very strict websense blocking this week to increase productivity. Pretty much all websites of even remote entertainment value are blocked, including all forums, and videos and news websites.

My game plan is to use an encrypted VPN tunnel since I have rooted my workstation, but I figure eventually I will be caught in an audit, at that point should I walk?

We have a strict "no personal phones" policy, but I guess I could always take long bathroom breaks and use my personal phone to browse.

It won't make any difference to my productivity as I am a software developer and they don't even know what hardware platform our next product will be on, so not really a bunch I can do except browse the web all day.

Company is implementing very strict websense blocking this week to increase productivity. Pretty much all websites of even remote entertainment value are blocked, including all forums, and videos and news websites.

My game plan is to use an encrypted VPN tunnel since I have rooted my workstation, but I figure eventually I will be caught in an audit, at that point should I walk?

We have a strict "no personal phones" policy, but I guess I could always take long bathroom breaks and use my personal phone to browse.

It won't make any difference to my productivity as I am a software developer and they don't even know what hardware platform our next product will be on, so not really a bunch I can do except browse the web all day.

you can't bring a phone and use the service providers network ?

this is the least offensive site i visit

the-results-say-yyn8g9.jpg

you can't bring a phone and use the service providers network ?

this is the least offensive site i visit

I can but we have an "open office" where only bosses get walls for their cubicles, everyone would see me.

Lol. I'm at work right now, posting from my phone.

What I'll never stop working at Micky D's
Maybe you could get a job at sherdog

Just tell The Bobs you're a fan of Michael Bolton and you celebrate his entire collection. They'll promote you.

Dude...lay low during work. Besides, sherdog lights up during fight weekend.

Oh god, I'd negotiate a pay cut in exchange for sherdog access.

no lol...... I just wouldnt go on sherdog when I was working lol

... is it really that hard for you to stay of the Internet for 8 hours... wow.

I have an endless supply of IPs at work, they'd have a hellova time keeping up.

well seeing as I come on sherdog from my phone at work, NO

I'd just go to my bosses office and slap his face. Problem solved - either Sherdog is restored because he is a beta male pussy or I leave.

Back