Would you quit your job if they blocked Sherdog?

All these people talking about how they are on their phones all day at work. Now I'll feel less bad when the robots take your jobs. :D

As the IT manager at my office, I don't think they can really stop me. If they did ever want to implement something like that (they never will), I'd easily have a way around it by applying a MAC whitelist and adding my laptop's 2 NICs to it (wifi and ethernet). Problem solved.

But they would literally never do that at my office.

Its worse, its a defense contractor with more IT security people, accountants, and MBA's than engineers. You would think we would be getting worked to death but its the opposite.
Ah, take my sageful advice and go into application development.

I sit around all day drinking, mostly working from home and yes you guessed it - posting racist material to Sherdog and checking back later to see if I've been banned.

I'd just die if I couldn't get on Sherdog during working hours. Just....die

No because my current job doesn't require me to sit in a fucking cubicle all day. I'm outside walking dogs. My job rocks!

I'd go to the boss's office and
200.gif

My boss threatened to block sherdog. So I went straight into his office, knocked the black penor (NO RACIST)out of his mouth(NO HOMO)and said "Luke im not gonna get your drycleaning or be your sex slave any more until you unblock sherdog in the dungeon's WiFi!" download.jpg "some neo Nazi rally somewhere"

Sorry it took so long to post, I can't go on Sherdog at work.

What was the question?

Lol at all of you guys denial posting in case your boss ever finds your Sherdog account

Company is implementing very strict websense blocking this week to increase productivity. Pretty much all websites of even remote entertainment value are blocked, including all forums, and videos and news websites.

My game plan is to use an encrypted VPN tunnel since I have rooted my workstation, but I figure eventually I will be caught in an audit, at that point should I walk?

We have a strict "no personal phones" policy, but I guess I could always take long bathroom breaks and use my personal phone to browse.

It won't make any difference to my productivity as I am a software developer and they don't even know what hardware platform our next product will be on, so not really a bunch I can do except browse the web all day.

As a manager I would fire any employee who was on Sherdog during working hours.

We're paying you to work, not to play.

I'm independently wealthy ( or at least enough I never need to work ).

What is this " job " you speak of ?

kingsman-6.gif

I would block his heart beat.

Back