Would you quit your job if they blocked Sherdog?

Sherdog was blocked once in our corporate net. it was during last Euro soccer cup. ban was lifted ASAP as Euro ended. It was hilarious, like, why, let us go to MMA forum and discuss some soccer!

Speaking as the guy who has to enforce those changes, you will get caught and they'll be pissed that you tried to bypass their security. As others have said just use your phone.

I do whatever I the fuck want.
Why? Because I'm the fuckin' Batman.

Oh sherdog, I wish I knew how to quit you.

Mine did block Sherdog and I'm 100% convinced it was because of me. I was on it literally all day long.

I switched to using my phone but I hate it and don't post as much. If I post now, it's usually at home. It certainly helped pass the day.

Im not the most social person ever.

While motherfuckers around work are out there taking "smoking breaks" im on sherdog.

Thats how i justify it to myself.

Last edited:
Company is implementing very strict websense blocking this week to increase productivity. Pretty much all websites of even remote entertainment value are blocked, including all forums, and videos and news websites.

My game plan is to use an encrypted VPN tunnel since I have rooted my workstation, but I figure eventually I will be caught in an audit, at that point should I walk?

We have a strict "no personal phones" policy, but I guess I could always take long bathroom breaks and use my personal phone to browse.

It won't make any difference to my productivity as I am a software developer and they don't even know what hardware platform our next product will be on, so not really a bunch I can do except browse the web all day.

No you weirdo

Thats pretty sad that you would even think about quiting your job just so you can live on sherdog...

Can't even fathom being at work and not being able to go on Sherdog. I guess I would learn because damn sure wouldn't quit.

I'd just go to my bosses office and slap his face. Problem solved - either Sherdog is restored because he is a beta male pussy or I leave.
No filling the room with uppercuts?

Sherdog addiction detected

Sherdog bless you TS

Fuck no.
I hate my job but the pay is decent and the benefits are good.
Plus it's 2016, my phone has data. Haha.

Company is implementing very strict websense blocking this week to increase productivity. Pretty much all websites of even remote entertainment value are blocked, including all forums, and videos and news websites.

My game plan is to use an encrypted VPN tunnel since I have rooted my workstation, but I figure eventually I will be caught in an audit, at that point should I walk?

We have a strict "no personal phones" policy, but I guess I could always take long bathroom breaks and use my personal phone to browse.

It won't make any difference to my productivity as I am a software developer and they don't even know what hardware platform our next product will be on, so not really a bunch I can do except browse the web all day.
you could also hotspot your phone to another device. shrug.

Back